Program Educational Objectives
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) for MBA program are:
- PEO1: Graduate will grow personally and professionally to be successful in dynamic business environment globally.
- PEO2: Graduate will lead with creative, analytical and entrepreneurial skills to help organizations achieve a competitive advantage.
- PEO3: Graduate will contribute as socially and ethically responsible citizen or the sustainable development of environment and society at large.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) for BBA Program:
- PEO1: Graduates will apply intellectual ability, executive personality and management skills for industrial sustainable growth.
- PEO2: Graduate will show leadership qualities by successfully managing business functions in an organizational unit or an enterprise.
- PEO3: Graduate will identify and analyze problems, develop viable alternatives, and make effective decisions through analytical and reflective thinking.