Electrical Engineering Faculty Back
Dr. Pratima Walde
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering IIT BHU, India; M. Tech. in industrial system and drives (MITS, Gwalior) and B.E. in Electrical Engineering Govt. Engineering college, Jabalpur , India
power transmission system and management, deregulation, optimal power flow solution, and Artificial Intelligence application to power systems
Teaching Experience: 9 years
Power System Analysis, Power System Operation & Control, Switchgear & Protection, Elements of Power Basic Electrical Engineering, Machines, Material science Network Analysis etc.
- Pratima Walde and S. P. Singh, "Management of power transactions using particle swarm optimisation" International Journal of Power and Energy Conversion (IJPEC), Vol.3, No.3/4, pp.184 – 205, 2012
- Pratima Walde, Srinivas Rao and S. P. Singh, “Optimal Rescheduling of Active and Reactive Powers for Congestion Management: Solution by Descent Gradient Method and Particle Swarm Optimization”, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution. (Revised)
- Pratima Walde and S. P. Singh, “Congestion Management in Pool Dispatch Using Particle Swarm Optimization”, International journal of Engineering Intelligent system. (Communicated)
- Pratima Walde and S. P. Singh, “A Rule Based Approach for Congestion Management in Power System”, International journal of Electric Power System Research. (Communicated)
- Pratima Walde and S.P. Singh, “Congestion Management in Pool Dispatch Using Particle Swarm Optimization” Proc. Of National conference on Technical challenges in power systems, KNIT Sultanpur, pp.52-55, Mar 24-25, 2006.
- Pratima Walde, Manjaree Pandit and Laxmi Srivastsva, “Counter Propagation Neural Network for Fast Voltage Estimation”National system conference NSC, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, December 17-19,2003, pp.248-251.
- Pratima Walde and S.P. Singh, “Application of Particle Swarm Optimization Technique for Managing Transmission Congestion in Pool Market”, National Conference on Power Systems, Department of Electrical Engineering, Ujjain Engineering College, Ujjain, April 21-22, 2007.
- Pratima Walde and S.P.Singh, “Congestion Free Power Transactions Using Particle Swarm Optimization,” Proc. of National Conference on Advances in Energy Conversion Technologies (AECT 2008), Department of Electrical & Electronics Engg, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University, 19-21 April, 2008.
- Pratima Walde and S. P. Singh, “Congestion Management in a Deregulated Power System Using Swarm Intelligence”, Proc. Seminar on Power to all by 2012Organized by IEC College of Engineering, Greater Noida, Feb. 8-9, 2009.
- Pratima Walde and S.P singh,” A Rule Based Approach for Congestion Management in Power System”,international conference intelligence and soft computing(AISC-2012),Department of computer Engineering ,IIT(BHU)Varanasi, December 7-9,2012.