Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Ms. Varsha Sisaudia
|Ph.D in Computer Science||USIC&T, GGSIPU||Pursuing||2016|
|M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||USIC&T, GGSIPU||83.24||2014-16|
|B.Tech in Information Technology||MAIT, GGSIPU||72.86||2009-13|
|Class X||CBSE- AISSCE||90.20||2007|
- Qualified GRE with a score 318/340. (13th October, 2018)
- Qualified TOEFL with a score 109/120 (24th November, 2018)
- Gate 2014 Qualified with Score 499 (AIR 4209)
- Tools/PackagesMicrosoft Office, MS Project, IBM Rational Rose, Visual Paradigm
- Programming LanguagesC, C++, MATLAB, Java
- DatabasesMS Access, SQL
- Operating SystemsWindows (98/XP/7/8/10)
- Assistant professor, School of Computing and Science Engineering, Galgotias University (26th August, 2019- Present) Subjects: Machine Learning Digital Design & Computer Architecture Web Technology
- Assistant Professor, Krishna Engineering College, AKTU (8th July- 25th August, 2019) Subject: Computer System Security
- Assistant Professor, USIC&T, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (31st Aug, 2016-25th July, 2018). Subjects: Data Structures Object Oriented Programming Information Technology Soft Computing Introduction to Computers In the two academic years as an assistant professor, I have taught B.Tech and MCA courses. I have also mentored students for their B.Tech projects. My current research areas are image processing, evolutionary algorithms, and machine learning. I am also pursuing part time Ph.D. in the research area “Digital image watermarking using Soft Computing techniques.”
- “Self-adjustive DE and KELM-based image watermarking in DCT domain using fuzzy entropy” in International Journal of Embedded Systems, Inderscience. (accepted)
- “Gray-scale Image Watermarking based on DE-KELM in DCT domain” published in Elsevier Computer Science Procedia and can be found at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2018.05.017
- “ECG Classification using Kernel Extreme Learning Machine” in IEEE conference on Power Electronics, Intelligent Control and Energy Systems (ICPEICES- 2018).
- “Efficient Feature Extraction using DWT-DCT for Robust Face Recognition under varying Illuminations” in ICPEICES- 2018.
- M.Tech Thesis: Digital Image watermarking and its techniques. The thesis presents a new technique for gray-scale images and compares it with other existing techniques using MATLAB. It also describes commonly used spatial and transform domain methods used for watermarking.
- B.Tech Major Project: Query translation based Cross-Lingual information retrieval system. The goal of the project is to find relevant information written in a different language to a query.
- B.Tech Minor Project: Comparison of MANET protocols using NS3. The aim is to examine different protocols’ performance while the amount of traffic and speed of nodes or the coverage area is varied and determine which protocol gives promising results.
- Attended a Faculty Development Program on Computer Forensic & Cyber Crimes, 8-12th July, 2019.
- Presented a paper at International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Science (ICCIDS), 7-8th April, 2018.
- Attended a workshop on Big Data and Machine Learning at The NorthCap University, Gurugram, 7-8th April, 2018.
- Participated in one day training workshop on Digital Creativity Skills at GGSIPU on 5th April, 2018.
- Participated in a five day Faculty Development Program on Data Science and Big Data Analytics at GGSIPU, 12-16th June, 2017.
- Participated in a workshop on Image Processing using MATLAB at GGSIPU on 26th Feb, 16
- Attended a one week workshop on Cloud Computing at GGSIPU, 27-31st July, 2015.
Extra- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Senior Diploma in Indian Classical Music.
- Cultural Head of school for 2 consecutive years.
- Member of Alumni Meet coordination team, USIC&T, GGSIPU, 2018.
- Member of Coordination team for Inter-college B.Tech Major Project Competition, 2016.
- Volunteer in InfoXpressions, 2015- A technical fest of USIC&T.
- Assertive Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Student mentoring.
- Team oriented
- Lalit Kumar Jitender Kumar Verma,Avneesh Kumar,Prashant Johri “Recapitulation of Predictive Analytics for Healthcare System Using Machine Learning Techniques in Diabetic Detection” presented in 4th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation December 14-15, 2018.
- Lalit Sharma,Avneesh Kumar, Prashant Johri, “Data Analytics: Various Applications, Tools & Technology”presented in 3rd International conference on Innovation Advancements in Engineering & Technology March 23-24, 2018 and published in INROADS Vol. 7 (Special Issue),2018, pp-107-114,2018 DOI: 10.5958/2277-4912.2018.00020.6
- Lalit Sharma, Amit Kumar Tyagi, Dr. Surendra Kumar Tyagi “ An Efficient Cyber Physical system for Mobile Environments ” presented in International Conference on Advanced Developments in Engineering and Technology (ICADET-14), INDIA (ISSN 2250-2459 (Online), Volume 4, Special Issue 1, February 2014)
Workshops, FDP & Seminar
- Attended One day workshop on Machine Learning using Python programming on 16th March 2018 at Galgotias University.
- Attended Four days workshop on Outcome Based Education on 13th to 16th December 2017 at Galgotias University.
- Attended four days workshop on Android Application Development on 11th-14th July 2016 at Galgotias University.
- Attended Two days National workshop on” Big data hdoop”on 16th -17th March 2016 associaton with IIT Delhi at Galgotias University.
- Attended four days workshop on Android Development on 27th-29th July 2015 at Galgotias University.
- Attended workshop on “Advance Features of Cloud Computing & BLUEMIX” at Galgotias University on 5th February, 2015
- Attended Cyber Crime workshop Conducted by NITTR Chandigarh at Raj Kumar Goal Institute of Technology for women Ghaziabad.
- Attended Five Day Faculty Development Program(FDP) on “Design and Analysis of Algorithm” on 11th -15th June 2019 at ABESIT,Ghaziabad
- Attended one day Faculty Development program on Intellectual Property Rights on 3rd April 2018 at Galgotias University
- Attended Five Days Faculty Development program titled “ Nature Inspired Algorithms for Solving Complex Engineering Problems” on 23rd -27th April 2018 at SCSE Galgotias University .
- Attended Two days Faculty Development program on Nature Inspired Computing & Machine Learning using MAT Lab on 7th-8th June 2016 at KIET Ghaziabad.
- Attended National seminar on Data Intensive Computing 2014 at IMS Ghaziabad.
- Conducted National Seminar on Innovation in Network Security at IPEM Ghaziabad
- Attended National Seminar on Career Opportunity after BBA/BCA at IPEM Ghaziabad
- Programming Skills: C,C++,JAVA, PHP, HTML,Java Script,VB Script
Databases: Oracle, My-SQL
Software packages: Eclipse
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/XP/Windos7, Ubuntu(Linux)
- Project : Knowledge Sharing System (KSS)
- Developed in : Windows 2000, Java2.0, JSP1.2, Tomcat 5.0, MySql 5.0
- Duration : M.C.A student
Description: Knowledge Sharing System (KSS) will facilitate knowledge documentation and dissemination in order to improve the quality of project and program delivery. Knowledge sharing system was designed for students and professional to study the existing Projects, Articles, Interview questions and solutions to different queries. User can upload and download different documents.
- Requirement analysis
- Designing the Database
- Successfully implementing the OOAD Concepts.
- Successfully implementing the different Design Pattern
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Successfully implement the Client side and Server side Validation
- Project : Technical Education Point
Description: It was the website designed for Coaching Center Named Technical Education Point roorkey. Lecture and Faculty Mgmt, & Fees Mgmt
- Requirement analysis
- Designing the Project
- Successfully implemented
- B.Tech Mobile app for Android
- M.C.A Web designing
- B.C.A Graph Theory
Client server computing
Roles and Responsibilities
- PC Member of International Conference on Computing Power and Communication Technologies 2018(GUCON) IEEE Conference.
- Review various Papers in GUCON 2018 in Galgotias University Greater Noida.
- Review various papers in ICCA2018 in Galgotias University Greater Noida.
- Year Coordinator of B.C.A. Second Year
- Coordinator of Quality Circle Committee.
- Course coordinator of discrete structure and CBNT courses
- Active member of NBA and NAAC accreditation team
- Active member of ICCCA2016,2017,2018conference organized by SCSE Galgotias University
- Member of pictorial Board in Lord Krishna College of Engineering Ghaziabad.
- Worked as Time Table Coordinator in Lord Krishna College of Engineering Ghaziabad.
- Worked as a program coordinator in Institute of Professional & Excellence
- Management (IPEM) Ghaziabad.
- Workshop on Tomcat installation and Jsp programming at IPEM Ghaziabad
- Workshop on Linux Installation and Web Technoologies at LKCE Ghaziabad
- Workshop on Android App Development at Galgotias University Greater Noida.
- Workshop on Python Programming Language at Galgotias University Greater Noida.
- NPTEL Online certification TALE(Teaching and Learning in Engineering ) successfully Completed with Elite on Feb-Mar(2019)
- BEST Paper Award in 4th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation December 14-15, 2018.
- Awarded Best Faculty for the Year 2009-2010 in Institute of Professional &Excellence Management (IPEM) Ghaziabad.
- External practical examiner of c programming in sunder deep engineering college in year 2014.
- External practical examiner of OOT in MIT Modinagar in year 2014.
- External practical examiner of OOPS with C++ in DSITM Ghaziabad in year 2014.
- UPTU answer sheet evaluation at ABSE Ghaziabad in Jan 2013.
- UPTU answer sheet evaluation at ITS Ghaziabad in Jun 2011.
- UPTU answer sheet evaluation at MGM Noida sector 62 in Jan 2010.