Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Ms. Suprity Suprity
To obtain a challenging position in a reputed institute that provides me opportunities and environment to enhance my knowledge and career growth.
- Passed M.Tech (Computer) with honours from Guru Jambeshwar University, Hisar (Haryana)
- Passed B.E (Computer) with honours from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak (Haryana)
Worked as a lecturer for 10 months in C.R. Polytechnic, Rohtak, Haryana
- Taught Data structure and Operating systems to 2nd year students.
- Taught Computer Networks to final year students & also guided them in their Final Semester (Major) projects
Working as an Assistant Professor in Galgotias University, Greater Noida.
- Deliver lectures on IoT , Cloud computing to B.Tech 2nd year
- Deliver lectures Disruptive Technology to B.Tech 3rd year
- Taking classes on Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science to M.Sc 1st Year
- Taking labs on Fundamentals of Cryptography.
|M.Tech||Guru Jambheshwar Univ., HARYANA||2012||70.2|
|B.E.||Maharishi Dayanand Univ., HARYANA||2009||70.2|
- Testing Tools : SeleniumWebdriver,QualityCenter,TestNG, Apachi POI,AutoIt,Jenkins
- Version Control Tool : SVN
- Programming language : Core Java, C, HTML,
- RDBMS : Oracle 10g
- Operating System : Windows 7, Win XP,Windows 10
Seminars, Projects and Conferences
- Presented in the seminar on "Asynchronous Transfer Machine" in BE
- Presented in the seminar on "Cellular Neural Networks" in BE
- Presented in the seminar on "Library Management in java" in BE
- Project done on Telephone directory in java in BE
- Dissertation on Search Engine Optimization in M. Tech.
- Presented and Published Research Paper on “Application of Genetic Algorithm and Similarity Measures on Search Engines”, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Management, Satpriya Group of Institutions, Rohtak, Haryana, India, June 23- 24, 2012, pp23-27 during M. Tech
- Dissertation Description: In this project, I went through approximately 60-70 research papers and after studying them I compared three search engines on the basis of page relevancy using a Dice Coefficient formula and Genetic Algorithm.
- 4 weeks training from MTNL Delhi (23rd June - 4th August, 2008) Topic Description: Studied how the networking is done over large number of cities. Also studied/learnt about Base Stations, Routers & Bridges.
- Class Representative in B.E in 1st Two years.
- Attained first position in Declamation at College Event (Talent Hunt on Engineer’s Day)
- Won Second prize at cluster level singing in D.A.V college of Engg., Kanina
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills with the flexibility to work cohesively as part of a multidisciplinary team, complimenting the skills of others.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills with a tendency of aligned action and conflict resolution.
- Reliable as a fully contributing, responsible and accountable member of task/project teams.
- Self-Motivated & Good Learner.
- Positive Thinking & Proactive.
- Adaptability, Diligent, Single Minded Devotion