Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. Subhash Chandra Gupta
A will to work hard, a desire to succeed and to achieve excellence through competence.
5+ years of Teaching in Engineering College, 3+ years of Teaching in Industry.
- Jul’2017 Aug’2018 & Sep 2019 to till date:
At Galgotias University, Greater Noida, worked as a Asst. Prof. ( Subject taken : Digital Design, Object Oriented Programming with JAVA )
- Aug’2018 - Aug’2019 :
At Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, working as a Asst. Prof. ( Subject taken : Computer Organization & Architecture, Computer Graphics )
- Jan’2009 - Jun'2009 and Jul'2014….Jun’2017 :
At H. R. Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad affiliated to AKTU Lucknow, worked as a
Asst. Prof. ( Subject taken : Data Structure using “C”, Graph Theory, OOPs, DLD, C )
- April’99 - Sept'2002 :
Worked as a Teaching Faculty at BigLeap Academy, Arya Samaj Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
- UGC-NET(CSE) qualified in Jun 2016
- UGC-NET(CSE) qualified in Dec 2015
- GATE 2014 Score Card
- Ph.D in Computer Engineering (Pursuing) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- M.Tech in S/W Engineering with First DIV from RGPV, Bhopal in 2014.
- B.E in Computer Sc. & Engg. with FIRST DIV from Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi in 2008.
- Certificate Course in C Data Structure, UNIX, Computer Network & Internet Application from IIT Kharagpur with Grade B (70-84%) in 1999.
- Certification in IBM DB2 Academic Associate from IBM, Delhi.
- Android Workshop of duration 1-day at HRIT, Ghaziabad conducted by CETPA and IIT-Delhi.
M.Tech Thesis 'Modified Cellular Message Encryption Algorithm'
B.E. Project on Advance Packet Sniffer using "C" on Linux platform.
No. of International Journal : 2
Subhash Chandra Gupta, Dr. Mohammad Amjad, " A Survey of Routing Protocols in Wireless Sensor Network", IJSR, ISSN (Online): 2319-7064 Vol-6 Issues-3 Mar 2017
Subhash Chandra Gupta, Ravindra Kumar Gupta, “ Modified Cellular Message Encryption Algorithm” , IETAE, ISSN(Online):2250-2459, Vol-3 Issue-3 Mar 2013
No. of International Conference Presentation: 1
No. of National Conference Presentation: 2