Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Samson Ebenezar .U
Assistant Professor - II
|Course||Institution||Board/University||Year of Completion||% of Marks / CGPA|
|Ph.D (Pursuing)||National Institute of Technology, Trichirappalli.||National Institute of Technology, Trichirappalli.||Course work Completed-2015||8.75 (Course work)|
|M.Tech (IT)||PSG College Of Technology, Coimbatore||Anna University Coimbatore.||2009||8.26|
|B.E (IT)||Anjalai Ammal Mahalingam Engineering College, Kovilvenni.||Bharathidasan University||2003||71.1|
|XII||Rajah’s Higher Secondary School Thanjavur.||Tamilnadu State Board||1999||84.58|
|X||St.Antony’s Higher Secondary School Thanjavur.||Tamilnadu State Board||1997||87.6|
- Scored 234 Marks (IT) in GATE-2007 conducted by IIT Kanpur.
- Pursuing part time Ph.D in the Department of Computer Application in National Institute of Technology, Trichirappaplli from 12.08.2015, and course work was completed.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 10 Years
- Designation : Assistant Professor, Department of CSE.
Institution : Shanmuganathan Engineering College,Arasampatti, Pudukottai.
Duration : 26th December 2016 to 16th July 2018.
- Designation : Assistant Professor, Department of IT.
Institution : Periyar Maniammai University,Vallam, Thanjavur.
Duration : 21st June 2010 to 16th November 2016.
- Designation : Lecturer, Department of IT.
Institution : St.Peter's College of Engineering and Technology
Duration : Avadi,Chennai.
- Designation : Lecturer, Department of IT.
Institution : Anjalai Ammal Mahalingam Engineering College Kovilvenni,Thriruvarur
Duration : August 2006 to June 2007(11 months)
Industry Experience: 2.5 years
- Worked as a Team Leader in Astron Technologies a Business Process Out sourcing (BPO) Company in Chennai from November 2003 to June 2006.
- Jointly Organized with IIT Bombay, Two Weeks ISTE FDP On “Database Management System” From 21st May 2013 to 31st May 2013, Sponsored by MHRD, New Delhi, Sanctioned amount was 3.25 Lakhs.
- Jointly Organized with IIT Bombay, Two Weeks ISTE FDP On “Software development techniques for teachers of engineering and science institute.” From 5th Nov 2011 to 4th Dec 2011, Sponsored by MHRD, New Delhi,Sanctioned amount was 2.89 Lakhs.
- Organized one day workshop on “Software Testing Essentials” on 26-03.2011 at Periyar Maniammai University.
Publication in Journal and Conference proceedings
- Published a paper entitled “Community detection Methods and Approaches in Social Networks- An overview” in IJCTA- International Journal of Control Theory an Applications, Volume: No: 9(2016) Issue No.: 21(2016), Pages: 203-211.ISSN 0974-5572. On Sep.2016.
- Presented a Paper entitiled “ A survey on Community Detection Methods in social Networks Particularly in Facebook”, in I-SEC- International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology(I-SEC-ICETET-2017) held at shanmuganathan Engineering College, Pudukottai, on june 2017.
- Published a paper entitled “Enhancing the Bandwidth Efficiency for Single-Hop Wireless Multicast/Broadcast Services” in CiiT International Journal of Wireless Communication Print: ISSN 0974 – 9756 & Online: ISSN 0974 – 9640, during may 2012.
- Presented a paper entitled “Routing Metric Analysis in Wireless Mesh Network” International conferences held at PSG College at Coimbatore, on 2012.
- Presented a paper entitled “Efficiently Utilizing Unused Bandwidth in Wireless Sensor Networks” in National conference held at PSN college of Engg. Tirunelveli, on 2012.
- Presented a paper entitled “Performance Comparison of Methods for Efficient Information Transmission in Delay Tolerant Mobile Sensor Networks” held at Government college of Engg. Salem on 2009.
EXTRA & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Attended 2 day workshop on “Video Analytics” Conducted by Department of Computer Applications at NIT, Trichy from 27 & 28th, Nov.15.
- Attended ISTE coordinator’s workshop on “Software Development Techniques for Teachers of Engineering and Science Institutes” conducted by IIT Bombay on 3rd to 4th Sep. 2011 at the remote center and 17th to 18th Sep.2011 at IIT Bombay.
- Attended ISTE coordinator’s workshop on “Database Management System by IIT Bombay from 6th May to 10th May 2013”
- Attended 2-Weeks workshop on “Network Security Essentials” C-DAC Hyderabad., 11th June 2012 to 22nd June 2012 at JNTU Hyderabad.
- Attended 2-Weeks workshop on “Research Methodology” Conducted by IIT Bombay from 25th June 2012 to 4th July 2012 at PMU.
- Participated in the Fourth National Conference on “Innovations in Information and Communication Technology (NCIICT 2008)” held at PSG College of Technology during December 2008.
- Participated in the Third National Conference on “Innovations in Information and Communication Technology (NCIICT 2007)” held at PSG College of Technology during August 2007.
- Completed a program on Information Storage and Management conducted by EMC2 and PSG College of Technology during March 2008.
Subjects AND LABS HANDLED
- Data structures.
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm
- Computer Networks.
- Database Management Systems.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Fundamentals of Computing.
- Data mining and Data ware housing.
- Computer Architecture.
- Operating System.
- Problem Solving and Python Programming
- Linux Programming.
- Software Project Management.
- Computer Programming Lab.
- Object Oriented Programming Lab.( C++,Java)
- Data Base Management Lab.(SQL)
- Linux Programming Lab.
- Python Programming Lab.
- Data structures Lab.
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, .Net,Python.
Operating Systems : Windows 8, Linux
Database Languages : SQL, PostgreSQL.