Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Seeking a career to share my knowledge and gain experience into the education and teaching field within an institution that will give me the opportunity to utilize my skill set for the progress of the organization.
- Masters in Technology(M.TECH )from Banasthali University, Jaipur 2015-2017
Specialization: - Computer Science
- Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech) from Shri Balwant Institute of Technology with 8.33 CGPA, Sonepat
Specialization: - Computer Science
- Intermediate (12th) from S.C.S.D. Sarvodaya Vidyalaya, Sector-9, Rohini, New Delhi[CBSE] 2011
- High School(10th)from S.C.S.D. Sarvodaya Vidyalaya, Sector-9, Rohini, New Delhi[CBSE] 2009
- Certification in Java from I.A.N.T
- Certification in C++ from Multisoft
One Semester Teaching experience in Satya Group of Institutions Palwal, Haryana.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECTS
M.TECH INTERNSHIP PROJECT
COMPANY: CDAC, Noida
TOPIC: BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards)
- Project Summary: The Bureau of Indian Standards is an Integrated Web Portal of Organization for the purpose of simplification of process, save time, get data and to reduce public interface as far as possible. It will generate letters/ facilitate communication through mail incorporating basic principles of e-Governance. It will provide more information regarding certification to customers.
- My Role: I acted as the Team Member, did Master Forms designing and implemented it using Spring Framework and designed the database design and implemented it in Postgres abd also make many Reports using iReport tool.
TOPIC: Employee Management System
- Project Summary: The Employee Management System is a desktop based system of Organization for the purpose of programs and information sharing related to different department in the Company. It provides facility for Employee details, their Salary, attendance and about any task related to Employee.
- My Role: I acted as the Group Leader, did the main interface designing in core java and implemented it using Netbeans 7.9 and designed the database design and implemented it in SQL Server 2008.
TOPIC: Food Tracking and Billing System (CAFE DE AMI)
- Project Summary: The project automates the entire activity i.e. the process of day to day activities of Cafe like Home delivery, Admission of a New Member, provide the product according to customer’s demand, and finally compute the bill etc.
This is specially meant for their frontline user service information.
- My Role: I acted as the Group Member, did the main User interface designing and implemented it using Dreamviewer and designed the database design and implemented it in SQLyog.
- Languages : C, C++,JAVA,SQL
- Platform :Windows Family(98/X/7)s
- Database Management System :MySQL, SQL Server 2008, Postgres
- Tools :Net beans IDE, Eclipse IDE, iReport by Jasper Soft
- Excellent Presentation and motivational skills.
- Ability to handle the students.
- Ability to provide quality knowledge.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Participating in Club Activities, dancing.
- Member of Reception and Stage Committee during Technical and Cultural Fest in College.
- Participating in many Yuva (Young) club Activities, Group songs, Debates, Essay Writings.
- 3rd prize in state level Science Exhibition.
- 1st prize in academics.
- My core ideologies, that is, my firm belief in God and Hard Work.
- Focus on my goals without ignoring values in life
- Self Initiative
- Go and Getter Attitude
- Confident & energetic to execute multi-task assignments.
- Team Leader qualities.
- Listening to music
- Reading Books