Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Ms. Suman Devi
A Post Graduate (M.Tech in Computer Science & Technology from Guru Jembheswer University of Science & technology ((State Govt. university AICTE & UGC Approved)) by education having strong skills in Computer Science Engineering and want to be lecturer by profession can work closely with the students. Seek to join organization at entry-level position and culminate in higher position through strength of purpose, intellectual maturity and willingness to work hard to fulfill the organizational goal.
- Total 6 years experience as assistant professor of CSE/IT.
- Currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Computing science and Engineering at “Galgotias University”, Greater Noida.
- One year experience as Assistant Professor in “Global Institute Of Technology and Management”, Farrukhnagar, Gurgaon (Haryana), A AICTE approved college affilated to MDU (State Govt. university).
- One year experience as Assistant Professor (Ad-Hoc Basic) in “Govt. Engineering College”, Jhalawar (Rajasthan) A AICTE approved college affiliated to RTU, KOTA (State Govt. university).
- One and Half year experience as Assistant Professor in “Kedarnath Aggarwal Institute Of Management”, charkhi Dadri (Haryana), A AICTE approved college affilated to MDU (State Govt. university).
- Six month experience as Assistant Professor in “Sat Kabir Institute of Technology & management”, Bahadur Garh (Haryana). A AICTE approved college affilated to MDU (State Govt. university).
- One year experience as computer Lecturer in “Sir Chhotu Ram Polytechnic, Jind (Haryana)”.
- Attended “Outcome Based Education Program” held at “Galgotias University” from 13th -16th Dec, 2018.
- Attended 15 days AICTE Sponsored “Faculty development program” on “Management Education & Business Research Methodology : Recent Trends and Innovations” conducted at KAIM, CH. Dadri, Haryana.
- Attended One Week TEQIP Sponsored “Faculty development program” on “Application of MATAB and LaTeXin the field of Research” conducted at Govt. Engineering College”, Jhalawar (Rajasthan).
Work Experience and Extra Activities
- Summary of subjects holed in last year's
- “Computer Fundamentals / Introduction to IT” introduction to computers theoretical and practical knowledge of computers in day to day activities and introduce basic idea of information technology with practical aspects.
- “Computer Networks and Data communication” provide practical behavior of how networks are arranged and data is transferred with security from one place to another
- “Theory of Computaion” all about mathematical foundation of computer science.
- “Discrete mathematics” gives ideas of mathematical concepts in computer science.
- “E- Commerce” all about electronic exchanges of funds and data.
- “Software Engineering” give ideas of designing and defining a software program.
- “Operating System” define core concept of human and computer interface.
- “Mobile Communication” all about moving networks behavior.
- Working experience of NS-2 Network Simulator tool used for wireless networks simulation and modeling.
- Working knowledge of Qualnet Simulator used for networks simulations.
- Coordinate Guest Lecture on recent trends of computers in research and market.
- Worked as Hostel warden in “Indra Gandhi Girls Hostel” KAIM Charkhi Dadri (Haryana).
- Worked as Hostel warden in “Govt. Engineering College, Jhalawar Girls Hostel” at Jhalawar engg. college (Kota).
Research & Project Detail
- Dissertation on “MULTIPATH ROUTING PROTOCOLS in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks”.
- Training Project - “CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP & MGMT”
- Training Project - “HUMAN RESOURCE MGMT SYSTEM”
- Minor Project – “BRAND ADVERTISEMENT SYSTEM”
- Major Project - “ MINI AUTO-CAD”
- Paper published in “INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGG.” on Review of Multipath Routing Protocol in MANET.
- Paper presented in “INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCEMENTS IN ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (ICAET-2012) ” on Performance Analysis of Multipath Routing Protocol in Mobile Ad-Hoc Network
Conference & Workshop
- International Conference on “ Role and Applications of ICT in Inaccessible Areas ” RACTIA -2012 held on 21 march 2012 in GJUST, Hisar (Haryana).
- International Conference on “Advancements in Engineering & Technology” (ICAET-2012) held on 22-23 October 2012 in BGITM, Sangrur (Punjab).
|NET (clear)||Computer Science|
|M.Tech||Computer science & Technology||Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology, Hisar||7.4/10(grade)||2010-20l2|
|B.Tech||Information Technology||Kurukshetra university, kurukshetra||71||2005-2009|
|Senior Secondary Examination||Non - Medical||B.S.E.H. Bhiwani||60||2004-2005|
|Secondary School Examination||Hindi, English, Math, Science, S.S, Phy.Edu||B.S.E.H. Bhiwani||73.4||2001-2002|
Awards & Achievements
- 1st Prize In C Programming in College.
- 1st Prize In Gayatri Institute Haridwar In Schooling
- 1st Prize in Quiz Competition
- 2nd Prize in Essay competition
- 2nd Prize In Rangoli Competition In Schooling
- Languages : Basic Knowledge of C, C++, HTML
- Operating System : Windows, Linux Wondows98, 2000, XP2,Windows 7, 8.
- Basic : MS-Office 2003,MS-Office 2007, MS-Office 2010
- Theoretical Knowledge : Theory of Computaion,Computer Networks, Mobile Ad-hoc Networks, Data Communication, Discrete Mathematics
- Hardworking, dedicated, Energetic
- Can do work as individual or a team