Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. Himanshu Sharma
To be associated with a reputed College/University as a teaching faculty ,so that my skills and ability can be utilized for the betterment of students .
- 1 year of teaching experience at Delhi technological University(DTU), formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering(DCE).
- 1.5 years of teaching experience at Swami Rama Himalyan University, Dehradun.
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms, C programming, DBMS, Principles of Programming Languages, Object oriented Programming using C++,Introduction to Cryptography.
- Flexible to different situations
- Excellent in providing the real time knowledge about technology.
- Self motivation, initiative with a high level of energy.
- Comprehensive problem solving ability.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and excel.
- Master of Technology-Information Technology with 7.56(CGPA) from G.B.P.U.A.T, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand in 2015.
- Bachelor of Technology-Information Technology with 64.90% from Uttarakhand Technical University, Uttarakhand in 2013.
- Senior Secondary with 63.65 from J.K.G. Sen. Sec. School, Ghaziabad, CBSE board in 2008.
- Higher Secondary with 71.68 from Spring Fields College , Moradabad, ICSE board in 2006.
Course name: "CORE JAVA and ADVANCED JAVA”
Description: Course was carried out at “Ducat” (ORACLE Certified Institute). The objective was to gain the fundamental and relevant knowledge to get through the "OCJP" exam.
At Academic Major Project
|Project #1||Digital Manuscript Recognition|
|Technologies / Libraries||Java (Core), OOPS|
|Duration||Jan- May 2013|
The increase in the usage of handheld devices which accept handwritten input has created a growing demand for algorithms that can efficiently analyze and retrieve handwritten data. Objective of the project is to classify words and lines in an online handwritten document into one of the six major scripts: Arabic, Cyrillic, Devnagari, Han, Hebrew or Roman. It also facilitates them to get what they want by focusing on the type of content and hence saves the search time.
At Vocational Training Mini Project
|E-cop (Online F.I.R System)|
Conventionally the citizen has to go to police station in person to make complaints. E-cop provides a facility where citizen can make emergency complaint and the corresponding police officer gets an immediate e-mail and responds to it.
Research Title : "Study and Comparison Analysis of a Video Watermarking Scheme for Different Attacks"
Description: Due to threat of being Recorded, edited and replication of multimedia contents while transmission or that is reposed over the internet, the need of copyright protection was identified. Taking this into consideration aim of the dissertation was to provide a technique to embed and extract watermark for video content . The simulation was carried out in MATLAB.
- Sharma, H., Kumar, A. L.2015 "A brief review of watermarking techniques based on video as a host content ” All India Seminar on Advances in engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development, organized by The Institution of Engineers (India), JUNE 12-13, pages 128-134."
- Sharma, H., Kumar, A. 2015 "Study and Comparison Analysis of a Video Watermarking Scheme for Different Attacks” International Journal of Emerging Research in Management &Technology ISSN: 2278-9359
- Used to be a part of Cultural committee at college and organized technical as well as cultural fest.
- Supported a committee that used to visit and participate in social works.
- Participated in Coding Contest at Techgig and scored well.
Area of Expertise
Programming Languages Good knowledge of C, C++. Java (Core).
Working knowledge of JEE, SQL, Android. Elementary knowledge of C#.
Simulation Environment : Matlab, NS2
Development Methodology : Object Oriented.
Web Languages : Elementary knowledge of HTML CSS and Java script.
Database : Oracle 10g, MySQL,MS Access.
Working Platforms : Windows XP/7/8,Linux
Application Software : Ionic Framework, Adobe AfterEffects, PhotoShop,
Dreamweaver, Net Beans, MyEclips.