Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. Dinesh Kumar Baghel
To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute to my skills as an engineer, possessing competent technical skills.
- M.Tech. GIS and Remote Sensing, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad(2011-13) with 8.2 CGPA.
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering, Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management,Lucknow(2006-2010) with 75.24%.
- Passed 12th in 2005 from Radhasoami Educational Institute,Dayalbagh,Agra with 74.6%.
- Passed 10th in 2003 from Beni Singh Vaidik Vidyawati Inter College,Baluganj,Agra with 69.33%.
- Worked as a Graduate Trainee at IBM India. (Dec,2013-Aug,2014)
- Worked as an Assistant Professor at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies(UPES), Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Aug,2014 – June, 2017)
- Currently working as Assistant Professor at Galgotias University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. (June,2017 – present)
- A Genetic Algorithm based Network Analysis under GIS environment.
- Built an Automated license Plate Recognition System implemented in Matlab.
- Hungry Pizza.
- Understanding the operation of GSM systems.
FDPs, WORKSHOPs, CERTIFICATES
- Attended a Two day workshop on Android Application Development at MNNIT Allahabad. (24 March 2012 - 25 March 2012)
- Organized A Two day workshop on computer networking at UPES Dehradun in collaboration with ACM and IIT Delhi. (07 November 2014 - 08 November 2014)
- Attended a One week FDP on innovative teaching skills conducted by NITTTR, Bhopal.(22 June 2015 - 26 June 2015)
- Attended a one day FDP on Technical Writing using Latex organized by CIT, UPES and UPES-IEEE computer Society. (24 October, 2015)
- Attended a five day "Summer School on Theoretical Foundations of Computer Science" organized by International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bangalore.(18 June, 2018 - 22 June, 2018)
- Successfully completed the course Outcome based pedagogic principles for Effective Teaching" .(August, 2018 - September, 2018). FDP Certificate tracking ID: ET359186541IN
- Successfully completed Introduction to Linux course offered by LinuxFoundationX through edX. Certificate ID number: 580f095b17f142b5b6d175e519019baf.
- Languages: C, C++, Python, Latex, HTML, PHP.
- OS: Linux, Windows
AREA Of INTEREST
- Algorithm Analysis and Design, Data Structures, Discrete Mathemetics, Automata Theory Languages and Computation.
- Won Sudoku Competition.
- Awarded many times by Society
- Like to solve puzzles and mathematical riddles.
- Like to play cricket.
- Like to play lawn tennis.