Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
As a hardworking person, I look forward to reach an eminence by exploring my knowledge and skills in the field of Computer Science & Engineering, to contribute efficiently towards the organization that offers me security and professional growth.
Seasoned Assistant Professor with Seven years of experience teaching graduate and post graduate courses in Computer Science and Engineering. Actively participate in continued learning through conferences and professional research. Believe in students abilities to learn and inherent thirst for knowledge with the right environment. Actively work to connect students to their material to transform lives.
- Passion for connecting students to learning modalities that incite their interest in the Computer Science and Engineering.
- Skilled at explaining and explicating material in a manner that students of varying levels can digest.
- Exceptional speaking skills without losing train of thought or direction.
- Pleasant personality to connect with students and colleagues
- Voracious appetite for increased knowledge
|M.Tech. (C.S.E.)||Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science and Technology, Hisar (Haryana)||67.5||2011|
|B.Tech. (C.S.E.)||Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science and Technology, Hisar (Haryana)||66.7%||2009|
|Std. 12||H.B.S.E. , Bhiwani||71.2%||2005|
|Std. 10||H.B.S.E., Bhiwani||76.0%||2003|
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Gurgaon College of Engineering For Women from 27th August 2011 to 12th July 2014.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management, Greater Noida from 12th July 2014 to 30th June 2016.
- Working as an Assistant Professor in Galgotias University, Greater Noida from 12th July 2016 to Till Date.
- Having good concepts of Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Automata, Digital Logic Design, Neural Networks, Microprocessor, Data Structures, Computer organization and Architecture, and Computer Networks.
- Good knowledge of C.
- Platforms Windows 10/8/7/xp/vista/2000.
- Title : Library Management System
- Language used : VB.NET
- Backend Database : SQL
- A Non-Revisiting Genetic Algorithm with Adaptive Mutation for function optimization.
- “An improved genetic algorithm for function optimization” National Conference on Advances in Computational Intelligence, Rohtak, Haryana, India, 9 July 2011.[Awarded as Best Paper]
- “A non-revisiting Genetic Algorithm with adaptive mutation for function optimization”, International Conference on Challenges and Issues in Networking, Intelligent and Computing Technologies, Ghaziabad, UP, India, 2-3 September 2011.
- “A non-revisiting Genetic Algorithm with adaptive mutation for function optimization” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (IJARCS).
- “A non-revisiting Genetic Algorithm with adaptive mutation for Function Optimization”, CCSIT-2012, Bangalore [Organized by Springer].
- “A non-Revisiting Genetic Algorithm for Optimizing Numeric Multi-Dimensional Functions” International Journal of Computer Science & Applications (IJCSA).
- “A Comparative Study of Training Algorithms of Artificial Neural Network using MATLAB” International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) 2016.
- “Reduce the division cost of outsource and high computation load to cloud service providers without disclose file content and secret keys” IJTIMES, March 2018
Extra curricular activities
- Active member of college cricket team.
- Volunteer in organizing National Conference on “Role and Application Information and Communication Technologies in Inaccessible Areas” in Feb. 2010 in University.
- Coordinator in Organizing Technical Symposium on Emerging Technologies in Computer Science TSETCS'2015 in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management.