Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
To obtain a Challenging Profession by utilizing my teaching skills for the betterment of the students life and to grow in my career.
||Name of the College
||Galgotias University, Greater Noida
||1 Year 7 Months
||Knowledge Institute of Technology, Salem
||2 Year 2 Months
||Course Work Completed(Synopsis in Process)
||Knowledge Institute of Technology
||T.S.P Matric Higher Secondary School, Salem
||Vivekananda Matriculation School, Salem
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Network Security
- Internet of Things
- Database Management System
- Published a chapter titled Taxonomy of Security Attacks in Advances of DNA Computing in Cryptography, 1st Edition of A Chapman & Hall Book published by CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
- Published a chapter titled Text Mining in handbook Natural Language Processing in Artificial Intelligence on by Apple Academic Press & CRC press, Taylor & Francis Group.
- Accepted in a handbook of internet of things in bio medical and cyber physical system with titled ‘IoT and big data analysis and bio medical instrumentation’ published by springer ISRL series.
- Accepted in a handbook of internet of things in bio medical and cyber physical system with titled ‘Medical Cyber Physical system’ published by springer ISRL series.
Conferences and Journals
- Presented a Paper Enhancement of Security in the Internet of Things (IoT) by using X.509 Authentication Mechanism organized by IC3E at J K Institute, University of Allahabad.
- Presented a Paper an Enhanced H-H Routing Protocol to achieve QOS in Wireless Mesh Network Organized by ICTIEM 2014 at REC, Vellore.
- Presented a Paper titled Three Tier Security scheme in wireless sensor Network with mobile sinks at Mahendra Engineering College, Namakkal.
- Presented a Paper titled a message passing interface to support fast data access in distributed cloud environment along with master and slave communication at NCATICS14.
- Presented a Paper titled Comparative study on classification algorithms in data mining on security issues in computing and communication at Erode Sengunthar Engineering College,
- Presented a Paper titled on Network Security in K.S.R college of Engineering.
- Published a Paper Enhancement of Security in the Internet of Things (IoT) by using X.509 Authentication Mechanism in Recent Trends in Communication, Computing, and Electronics (pp. 217-225). Springer, Singapore.
- Published a Paper on Password Attack Resistance using PGRP in International Journal of Combined Research & Development (IJCRD) eISSN:2321-225X;pISSN:2321-2241 Volume: 3; Issue: 2 August-2014.
- published a Paper on Enhanced Multi Owner Security System in Cloud Environment using Offensive (DFD) 2015 in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER) on volume 10, Issue number 38 by Research India Publications.
- Reviewer in Recent Trends in Communication, Computing, and Electronics series .
- Created Board of Studies (BOS) for technical training courses such as MongoDB, Industry Oriented Java and so on.
- Acting as Moodle Coordinator for all the schools of Galgotias University.
- Created course called Digital Marketing in Learning Management system of Galgotias University
- Created course called Internet of Things in Learning Management system of Galgotias University
|Name of the Subjects
|Theory of Automata and Formal Languages
|Introduction to Cryptography fundamentals Lab
|Adobe Digital Technology
|Computer Programming and Problem Solving
|Introduction to Computer Science and Engineering
|IT Skills in Database
|Software Quality Assurance
- Title: Multi Owner Security In Cloud Using DFD
- Description: Digital Forensics and Decoy Technology will find the intruder and provide the false information to Unauthorized Users.
WORKSHOPS and SEMINARS
- Participated in Network Design at CIET.
- Participated in Cloud Computing Organized by Techsocs2.
- Participated in ISTE E-Seminar on Steps2Research organized by Amal Jyothi College of Engineering
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
- NPTEL Certified in Teaching and Learning in Engineering with 79% (Ellite+Silver).
- Certified on Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning conducted by leadingindia.ai
- Certified in Digital learning Platform organized by McGraw Hill Education.
- Certified in Outcome Based Education organized by Galgotias University.
- Certified in Nature inspired algorithms for solving complex engineering problems conducted by School of Computing Science and Engineering, Galgotias University.
- Certified in Engineering Faculty Workshop conducted by Wipro Mission 10X at Knowledge Institute of Technology.
- Participated in two day workshop on Project Management conducted by VIT, Vellore.
- Certified in Entrepreneurship conducted by Technology Business Incubator at Kongu Engineering College.
- Certified in Salesforce Trailhead conducted by ICT Academy at PSG Institute of Technology and Applied Research.
- Completed a course on swayam titled Introduction to internet of Things with duration of 30 hours
- Sparked students to start a new concern Vefetch Technologies at Tidal Park,CBE.
- Acted as Mentor on Smart India hackathon’17 for the Team winnovators.
- Attended Digital Connectivity-Social Impact, 51st Annual Convention of Computer Society of India,CSI-2016.
- Conducted Workshop on Digital Marketing on CSI Convention at Knowledge Institute of Technology.
- Organized Hackathon DEXTERIX at School of Computing Science and Engineering, Galgotias University.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acted as Scintel In charge and conducted many events during the department Symposium.
- Acted as Training Coordinator & Coordinated many Training Programs and Placement drives.
- Mentor for a Concern called Vefetch Technologies to guide them in right path
- Awarded as Best Team (Last Bench Guys) being a Team Leader in college days.
|Name of the Professional Bodies
|Indian Society for Technical Education(ISTE)
|International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
|Computer science teacher association (CSTA)
|International Computer Science and Engineering Society (ICSES)
|The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications
|International Association of Innovation Professionals
BUSINESS LANGUAGE TESTING SERVICE
- Cleared English Test with an overall Band of CEF/ALTE LEVEL: B1/2
- Cleared English Speaking Test with an overall Band of CEF/ALTE LEVEL: C1/4+
- Cleared English Speaking Test with an overall Band of CEF/ALTE LEVEL: C1/4=