Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Mr.Jerald Nirmal Kumar S
- To strive for academic excellence and impart quality education with emphasis on Computer Science and Engineering .
- To better facilitate student learning in the area of Computer Science.
- I will utilize my teaching skills and produce good results for the progress of an organization
|DEGREE||INSTITUTION||YEAR OF PASSING||CLASS|
|M.TECH (CSE)||Veltech Technical University||May 2011||First Class With Distinction|
|B.E (CSE)||Sethu Institute Of Technology - Anna University||Nov 2005||First Class|
|DCT||DOTE||Apr 2002||First Class With Honour|
|HSC||STATE BOARD||Apr 2000||First Class|
|SSLC||MATRICULATION||Apr 1998||First Class|
|St. Annes College Of Engineering & Technology||Associate Professor||Jun 2013 to Jul 2018||5 Year|
|I.F.E.T College Of Engineering||Sr.Asst.prof||Jul 2011 To Dec 2012||1Year 5 Months|
|Softeon India Pvt Ltd||Software Tester||May 2007 To July 2009||2 Yrs 2 Months|
|Vel Multimedia College Of Engineering||Lecturer||Aug 2006 To JAN 2007||5 Months|
- Software Engineering
- Unix Internals
- Object Oriented Programming Language
- Data Structures
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Database Management System
- Real time System Analysis and Design
- Basics of Computer Programming
- Information Security
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Graphics
- Programming and Data Structure
- Resource Management Technique
- Graph theory and Its Application
- Jerald Nirmal Kumar S, 2016, ‘Data storage security and privacy in cloud’, Conference Proceedings’, ST.Annes College of Engineering and Technology , Panruti .
- Jerald Nirmal Kumar S, 2017, ‘Secured Fair Play System of Online Contest in Cloud Computing’, Conference Proceedings’, ST.Annes College of Engineering and Technology , Panruti .
- Jerald Nirmal Kumar S, 2016,“ Trusted Privacy for Mobile Users Accessing the Cloud Computing Services“ (NCRDSET ‘ 18) at St.Annes College Of Engineering And Technology , Panruti .
Jerald Nirmal Kumar S, 2016 (Nov), ‘Systematic Review of Security Issues and Solutions for Cloud Computing’, International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Technologies (IJRESTs ), Vol. 27.
- Participated in Wipro Mission 10X workshop from 9th Aug To 13th Aug.
- 30 Hrs Training Programme on Veta Communication Skill Development Program held at ST.Annes College of Engineering and Technology , Panruti .
- Implant Training in Railway Dept Madurai Main.
- Two days workshop on Database Technology in Sethu Institute Of Technology.
WORKSHOP ATTENDED AND ORGANIZED
- Organized two days Workshop on Apptitude in ST.Annes College of Engineering and Technology held on 14.7.2016 to 15.7.2016.
- Attended four days Workshop on Advanced JAVA Frameworks in ST.Annes College of Engineering and Technology held on 23.8.2015 to 24.8.2015 and 29.8.2015 to 30.8.2015 .
- Attended one day Workshop on Awarness program about NPTEL(IIT MADRAS) in ST.Annes College of Engineering and Technology held on 11.01.2016 .
- Attended two days Workshop on Application development,deployment and testing on the cloud in Anna University , Chennai held on 21.3.2016 to 23.3.2016.
- Attended two days Workshop on National Cyber Defence Summit ’16 in Anna University , Chennai held on 30.9.2016 to 01.10.2016.
- Organized two days Workshop on Java Programming in ST.Annes College of Engineering and Technology , Panruti .
SEMINAR ATTENDED AND ORGANIZED
- Presented seminar in Image Processing held on 20/01/2016 at ST.Annes College of Engineering and Technology ,Panruti .
- Attended 2 days National Seminar on Microsoft Azure at I.F.E.T College of Engineering , Villupuram
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Member in Indian Society of Technical Education(I.S.T.E).
- Act as a Co-coordinator in I.F.E.T for 14th Annual Day Function.
- Played role in Academics such as Faculty Advisor, Counselor.
- Played an active role as the Member of the Technical Committee of Our Department.
- Played as Software Coordinator in the Symposium (SaxsYog 07) conducted by department.
- Coordinate Symposium, Project show , Guest Lecture, COMPASS& CSE Inaugural and Valedictory function