Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
To work with a reputed institution as Assistant Professor, that will provide me a good platform to utilize my teaching and research experience for imparting the knowledge on the future technocrats.
- Pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering in Pondicherry Engineering College from the academic year 2016-17
- Post Graduate program in Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) from Annamalai University during the year 2014-2015.
- M.Tech (Information Security) from Pondicherry Engineering College, obtained CGPA of 7.9 during the academic year 2011-2012.
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) from Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology, obtained CGPA of 7.75 during the academic year 2006-2010
- Higher Secondary from State Board of Tamil Nadu and obtained 64 % during the academic year 2006.
- SSLC from State Board of Tamil Nadu and obtained 88.60% during the academic year 2004.
- Currently working as Head of the Department / Information Technology in Alpha College of Engineering and Technology
- Teaching experience of 6 years from 2/7/2012 to 18/7/2018 in Alpha College of Engineering And Technology, Pondicherry
- Professional member, ISTE INDIA.
- Professional member, CSI INDIA.
- Professional member, IAENG, INDIA
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES UNDERTAKEN
- Head of the Department for Information Technology from 18/1/16 in Alpha college of Engineering and Technology
- Coordinator (FOSSE) Spoken tutorial class conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- College Website Maintenance
- Acted as internal examiner for University Laboratory
- Project Coordinator in department level
- Supervisor for B.Tech students project
- Class coordinator
- Worked as exam cell coordinator
- Panel Member in Project Review
- Time table organizer in Department level
- Alpha TECHFEST’15 organizer for conducting Technical project meet for students for all departments in Alpha college of Engineering and Technology
- Organized a national level technical symposium and acted as Convenor for the symposium TEKZION 2K18 held on 17/03/2018.
- Organizer for one day workshop on “Recent Advancement in Web Development” in Alpha College of Engineering and Technology during the academic year 2017
- Organizer for one day workshop on “Entrepreneurship and Digital Marketing” in Collaboration with AIDSM (All India Digital Skill Mission) during the academic year 2017 (13 February 2017)
- DESIGN SOFTWARE : Photoshop 07, HTML,FLASH
- OPERATING SYSTEM : WINDOWS, RHEL,Ubuntu.
- LANGUAGE KNOWN : C, C++,JAVA, SQL.
- Simulators Known : Ns2, SUMO, MOVE
- UG Project: Implemented Resistance Against Flooding Based DDoS attack using NS2
- PG Project: Implemented Steganography Method To Improve The Embedding Capacity using matlab 9
- Research: Game theoretic approach for mitigating DoS attack in VANET
- L. Loganathan and A. Ilavendhan, ”Survey of Digital image Steganography in DWT domain” In the proceedings of International Conference on Computer Applications (ICCA) 2012, held on 27th to 31st January 2012.
- A.Ilavendhan and K.Saruladha, “Comparative Study of game theoretic approaches to mitigate network layer attacks in VANETs” In the proceedings of ICT Express Elsevier 4(2018) 46-50. SNIP-1.417 (SCOPUS)
- During the academic year 2015 Alpha College of Engineering and Technology is been recognized as Resource HUB for Pondicherry for actively participating in FOSSE conducted by Indian institute of Technology Mumbai
- Achieved 90 percent and above results in all the subjects taught
- UG: B.Tech – Computer science and engineering, Information Technology, Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Computer networks
- Data Structure
- Computer Communication Networks
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Computer Hardware and Trouble Shooting
- Object Oriented Programming
- Automata Language and Computation
- Enterprise Solution
- Computer Networks
- Data structure and Algorithm
- Computer Hardware and Troubleshooting
- Object Oriented Programming lab
- Enterprise Solution
- Computer Programming
WORKSHOP & CONFERENCE ATTENDED
- Attended 3rd National Summit on Sustainable Institute Industry Partnership by SEED, Chennai at IIT Madras held on 3rd and 4th July 2015.
- Attended in “7th Indo – Australian Conference on IT Security (IACITS 2011)” organized by SETS, QUT,IITM.
- Attended two days technical workshop titled “Ethical Hacking” organized by Computer Society of India, Chennai.
- Attended one day workshop titled “Network Security and Hacking” organized by Banking Technology, Pondicherry University.
- Adaptability and Pro active.