Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Prasad
- PhD (CS)
- M. Tech. (CSE)
- NPTEL Certification-IoT.
- Published Quality Research Papers.
- Organized Conferences.
- Attended FDP, Conferences & Seminars.
- Reviewer of Inderscience Journals
16 years of experience in :
- Research Management
- Teaching and Learning
- Education management
- Placement Management
- Project Coordinator
- Supervision of Projects
- Team Leadership
- Associate Professor – School of Computing Science and Engineering, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, UP, India, December 2018 – Present.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor – Computer Science Department at Ajay Kumar Grag Engineering College, Ghaziabad, UP, India, from July 2008 to December 2018.
- Worked as a Sr. Lecturer in Computer Science Department of IEC College of Engineering Technology Greater Noida, UP, India.
Responsibilities Performed in Department/ Organization
- Upgraded self with recent advancement in the subjects and conducted research on a particular field of knowledge, and published findings in professional journals.
Teaching & Learning
- Created innovative lesson plans, prepared and delivered lectures, created and supervised project activities for students, evaluated student performance, maintained classroom records.
- Met with parents, teachers and other professionals and participated in campus events.
- Managed activities such as plan, evaluate, course content, and materials of instruction; initiated, facilitated and moderated classroom discussions.
- Leveraged skills in administrating examinations including preparing/setting question papers, tracking activities in examination halls, evaluating papers and presenting reports.
- Coordinated and managed the convocation function at college level.
- Coordinated and managed the convocation function at college level.
- Monitored course file coverage and class attendance register.
- Guided, monitored and managed the final year student’s industrial project, coordinated the presentation of projects.
- Coordinated departmental faculty seminars.
- Participated in sports and cultural activities.
- Data Structure Using C, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Cyber Security, Mobile Computing, Web Technology, Computer Network & Advance Computer Network and Network Management.
- Data Structure Lab Using C, Design and Analysis of Algorithm Lab, Java Programming Lab, Computer Network Lab, Web Tech Lab, C Programming Lab, Software Engineering Lab and MIS Lab.
TOOLS AND LANGUAGES
- Network Simulator (ns-2.35), Python, JAVA, C and C++
International Journals (8)
- “BAMR: Bandwidth Aware Multipath Reactive Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad hoc Networks”, Int. J. Systems, Control and Communications, Vol. 9 , No. 1 , pp. 75-83, 2018, (ISSN online: 1755-9359, ISSN print: 1755-9340). (Scopus, Elsevier, ACM Digital Library Indexed).
- “SMRRP : Scalable Multipath Reactive Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad hoc Network”, Int. J. Systems, Control and Communications, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 101-124, 2017, (ISSN online: 1755-9359, ISSN print: 1755-9340). (Scopus, Elsevier, ACM Digital Library Indexed).
- “A Study on Dynamic Address Based Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad hoc Networks” Indian Journal of Science and Technology (INDJST), Volume 9, Issue 1, pp. 1-7, December 2016 (Print ISSN : 0974-6846, Online ISSN : 0974-5645). (Scopus Indexed).
- “LQM: A Link Quality Based Multipath Scalable Proactive Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, International Journal of Advanced Research, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp. , June 2016, pp. 908-921, (Print ISSN : 0974-6846, Online ISSN : 0974-5645)
- “RSAODV: A Route Stability Based Ad Hoc On Demand Distance Vector Routing Protocol For Mobile Ad Hoc Network” International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) published by AIRCCSE, Vol. 6, No. 6, 113-126, December 2014, (Online ISSN: 0975-3834, Print ISSN: 0975-4679).
- “Scalable Multicast Routing Protocols” International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering (IJMIE) published by IJMRA, vol 3, issue 10, 296-307, 2013 (ISSN: 2249-2496).
- “Superior Koch Curve”, Published in International Journal of Artificial Life Research, Taiwan & USA, published by IGI Global, 2(4), 24-31, October-December 2011 (ISSN: 1947-3087). (Scopus & ACM Digital Library Indexed).
- “Superior Cantor Sets and Superior Devil Staircases”, Published in International Journal of Artificial Life Research, Taiwan & USA, published by IGI Global, Vol. 1, Issue 1, 73-84, 2010 (ISSN: 1947-3087). (Scopus and ACM Digital Library Indexed).
International Conferences (2)
- Presented the paper titled “Development of Mobile Agent with Java”, Published in International Conference at Chitkara Institute of Engineering and Technology (WECON-2008), Chandigarh.
- Contributed the paper title “Information Retrieval System for Heterogeneous Database through Mobile Agent” Published in International Conference at Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad.
National Conferences (4)
- Presented the paper title “Autonomous Software Object”, Published in National Conference on Technologies and Trends in Advance Computing (May 2008) at Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad.
- Contributed the paper title “Performance comparison of MANET Routing Protocols”, Published in proceeding of 2nd National Conference INDIACom-2008, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Application of Management, New Delhi, February 08-09, 2008.
- Attended 2 days National Conference on “Issue and Challenges in Internet and Mobile Computing” organized by Institute of Management & Research (IMR), Ghaziabad.
- Attended 2 days National Conference on “Information Security and Mobile Computing” organized by ABES Ghaziabad.
National Conferences Organized (4)
- Organized (as a Member) the National conference (March 16-17, DRISTI-2012) Development of Reliable Information Systems, Techniques & Related Issues at AKGEC Ghaziabad.
- Organized (as a Member) the National Seminar (CyST-2013) Cyber Security, Threats & Related Issues” at AKGEC Ghaziabad.
- Organized (as a Member) the National Seminar (September 16-17, CYST-2015) on Cyber Security & Threats at AKGEC Ghaziabad.
- Organized (as a Member) the National Seminar (April 3-4, DRISTI-2015) Development of Reliable Information Security System, Threats & Issues” at AKGEC Ghaziabad.
Faculty Development Program Attended (6):
- Attended 8 days (14 June to 21 June 2018) Faculty Development Programme on Universal Human Values Professional Ethics at KIET Ghaziabad.
- Attended 7 days (23 March to 27 March, 2018) Faculty Development Programme on Nature Inspired Algorithms for Solving Complex Engineering Problems at Galgotias University, Greater Noida.
- Attended Three days (16 December to 19 December, 2016) Faculty Enablement Programme, on Python (FP-5) at Infosys Chandigarh.
- Attended One Week (27 April to 30 May, 2015) Faculty Development Programme on Introduction to Design of Algorithms, conducted by IIT Kharagpur.
- Attended One Week (8 June to 12 June, 2015) Faculty Development Programme on Technical Teachers Role, Self-esteem, Motivation and Professionalism Development at AKGEC, Ghaziabad. Organized by NTTR Chandigarh.
- Attended one day (29 April 2011) Faculty Development Programme on Cloud Computing, Application of Information Security and Risk Management at KIET College, Ghaziabad. Organized by TCS Team.
SUPERVISORY & SUPPORT PROVIDED
- Guiding 4 PhD students and Guided various projects of M. Tech, B. Tech & MCA students.
- Ph. D. in Computer Science (Awarded in 2018) from Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar, Uttrakhand.
- M.TECH (CSE, 2006-2009), from UP Technical University Lucknow, Utter Pradesh with CPI : 8.83, Degree Awarded.
- MCA (1999-2002) from I.I.M.S. Meerut (CCS University, Meerut, Utter Pradesh), with First Division (65%).
- B. Sc. (PCM, 1996-1999) from CCS University, Meerut, Utter Pradesh.
- Intermediate (1995-1996) from UP Board Allahabad.
- High School (1993-1994) from UP Board Allahabad.