Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Dr. Raju Ranjan
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering (Uttarakhand Technical University) M. Tech. in Computer Science (JRN University) Masters in Physics (Magadh University)
- Data Mining, Cryptography & Network Security
Computer Graphics, Computer Network, Operating System, Cryptography & Network Security, Cyber Security, DBMS, Digital Defence, Mobile Computing, Information System and Cyber Laws, E-Business Strategy, Discrete Structure, Multimedia and Animation, Data Mining & Warehousing, Mobile Computing etc.
- Ranjan, R., & Ranjan, J. (2018). “Data Analysis to Uncover Critical Parameters for Performance Appraisal of Students in Higher Education”. International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 30-50.
- Ranjan, R., Ranjan, J., & Bhatnagar, V. (2013). “Critical success factor for implementing data mining in higher education: Indian perspective”. International Journal of Computational Systems Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 151-161.
- Ranjan, J. & Ranjan, R. (2010), “Applications of Data Mining Techniques in higher education in India”. Journal of Knowledge Management Practice, Vol. 11, Special Issue 1, January 2010. http://www.tlainc.com/articlsi10.htm
- Ranjan, R., Ranjan, J. & Kunwar, F. B. (2016), "Key parameters modeling using Bayesian network in higher education: An Indian case based data analysis," 3rd IEEE International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), New Delhi, 2016, pp. 3153-3156.
- Ranjan, R. & Ranjan, J. (2016), "Predicting Parameters Importance in Higher Education Using Data Analysis: A Regression Model", Second IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Communication Technology (CICT), Ghaziabad, 2016, pp. 605-608.
- Ranjan, R. & Ranjan, J. (2015), "Modelling Key parameters in Higher Education using Logistic Regression: an Indian case based Data Analysis," 4th IEEE International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions) (ICRITO 2015), Noida, pp. 367-371.
- Ranjan, R. & Ranjan, J. (2010), “Data Mining in Higher Technical Institutions in India”, International Conference on Business and Information Technology: Contemporary Research and Development (ICBIRD-2010), held on February 25-26, 2010 at Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
- Ranjan, R. & Ranjan, J. (2012), “Pros and Cons of Applying Data Mining in Technical Institution in India”, International Conference on the Next Generation Information Technology Summit (Confluence-2012), held on September 27-28, 2012 at Amity University, Noida, pp. 12-17.
- Ranjan, R. & Ranjan, J. (2012), “Clustering Techniques in Data Mining”. 5th National Conference on Advancement of Technologies – “Soft Computing” held on January 24-25, 2009 at GLA Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura.
- Ranjan, R. & Ranjan, J. (2012), “Data Mining – A Visual Approach”. International Conference on Computing: Updates & Trends (CUT-2010) held on February 6, 2010 at Jaipuria Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad.
Other Activities / Participation
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Ubiquitous Computing” held from 9th July, 2018 to 13th July 2018 at Greater Noida Institute of Technology, Greater Noida.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Android Application Development” held on 14th February, 2015 at Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad.
- Participated in Microsoft Faculty Connect Summer Symposium” held on 26-27 June, 2014 at Microsoft Corporation India (Pvt) Ltd., Gurgaon.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Computing and Intelligence Systems” sponsored by AICTE on 28-29 March, 2014 at KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Emerging Technologies” held on 3rd March, 2012 at BVICAM, New Delhi and conducted by Tata Consultancy Services.
- Participated and Staff Development Program on “Emerging Trends in Networking Technology, Data Engineering & Information Security” sponsored by AICTE, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and organized by Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi during 18-29 July, 2011.
- Attended National Seminar on “Recent Development in Computer Engineering held on 11-12 March, 2011 at HRCT Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad.
- Successfully completed a workshop on “High Impact Teaching Skills” from Dale Carnegie Training under Mission 10X program conducted by WIPRO from 10-14 August, 2009.
- Participated in the workshop on SPSS Clementine organised by SPSS South Asia and Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi on 27th Feb 2009.
- Participated and successfully completed the Summer School course on “Networks & Information Security” under Faculty Development Programme sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India & AICTE organized by the Department of Information Technology, National Institute of Technology Patna during 17-30 June, 2008.
- Participated in IBM Faculty Enablement Program, 2008 in the area of “Service Oriented Architecture and Web 2.0” Conducted by IBM at UPTU, Noida Campus on May 06-08, 2008.
- Reviewer of several journal and conference papers.
- Chaired session at different conferences.
- Lifetime member of Computer Society of India (Membership No.-00175256)
- Lifetime member of Indian Society of Technical Education