Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. B. Bharathi Kannan
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Teaching Industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
- Pursuing PhD in computer science and engineering from Galgotias University, Greater Noida.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (2009 – 2011) from PRIST University, Thanjavur with CGP 7.5.
- B.Tech in Information Technology (IT) (2005 – 2009) from Kings College Of Engineering, with 68%.
- HSC from Allwin Higher Secondary School with 78%.
- SSLC from Maharishi Vidhya Mandir Matric Higher Secondary School with 66%.
- Working as an Assistant Professor in the school of computer science and engineering in
Galgotias University (7.07.17 to Till date)
- Worked as a Temporary teaching faculty in the Department Of Computer Science and
Engineering in IIITS (19.10.15 to 26.7.16)
- Worked as a Assistant Professor in the Department Of Information Technology at Kings
College of Engineering (1.6.2011 to 27.7.15)
- Proceeding To Estimate the Length Security and Complexities of Public-Key Cryptography Using Metric Analysis, International Journal of Engineering Research in Computer Science and Engineering, 18.
- The novel mechanism scheme focuses on data processing and storing accessing with designed to ensure the users legal authorities, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development, 18
- Search For Harmonized Keywords Using The Voted Lab Feature And Allow ReCryptosystem For Electronic Health Clouds, International Journal Of Innovative Technology And Research, 17
- Presented the paper “Limits On Super Resolution Of The Image By Sparse Bayesian
Method “at “PSN college of Engineering and Technology” held on 8th April 2011.
- Given the presentation on “Secure Network Scheme for Wireless Sensor Network” at
“Shri Angalamman College of Engineering & Technology” held on 28th March 2012.
- One day Workshop on Xml &Web Services held at Trichy Engineering College, Trichy
on 27th march 2012.
- One day Hands-on training on Python held at Anna university regional campus,
Coimbatore on 18 march 2016.
- Two Weeks FDP on ”Trends in Grid, Cloud and High performance computing” at Anna
University, BIT campus, Trichy from 20.6.16 to 3.7.16.
- Computer Networks
- Data structures
- Cryptography and network security
- Computer architecture
- Operating system.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES HELD
- Exam cell coordinator
- Class coordinator
- Timetable coordinator.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Actively worked in College symposiums – Souvenir In-charge, Printing In-charge
- Participated in paper presentation and national conferences conducted by other colleges.
- Event Organiser in school and college functions and technical event