Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Dr. Anvesha Katti
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Technology (JNU, New Delhi, India); M. Tech. in Information Technology (Specialization-Computer Networks, IIIT Bangalore, Bangalore, India) and MCA,BCA (GGS Indraprastha University, Delhi, India)
Wireless Sensor Networks, Computer Networks
- "Coverage Probability using EM Waves for UWSN in Shadowing Network" International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 153 – No 6, November 2016
- "Sensor Node Deployment and Coverage Prediction for underwater sensor Networks" in proceedings of the 3 rd 2016 International Conference on Computing and Sustainable Development, Delhi, March 2016 by IEEE Xplore.
- "Coverage Probability for UWSN in Shadowing Network" proceedings of the International Conference on Communication and Computing Systems, Gurgaon, September 2016 by Taylor and Francis.
- "Sensor Node Deployment and Coverage Prediction for underwater sensor Networks" at IndiaCom March 2016 , Proceedings published by IEEE Xplore.
- "Coverage Probability for Underwater Sensor Networks in Shadowing Environment in International Conference on Communication and Computing System ICCCS 2016 in Sept.2016, Gurgaon CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group.
- "Sensor Node Deployment and Coverage Prediction for 2 D Wireless Sensor Networks" in International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation ICCCA 2017 in May 2017, Gurgaon IEEE Group.