Computer Science & Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. Ajay Kumar
WORK EXPERIENCE- (3.5Yrs)
July 2013-Present: Assistant Professor, Department of computer science. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Bidholi, Dehradun India.
- Responsible for assisting in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the head teacher.
- In charge organizing classes and responding to the strengths and needs of students during lessons. Conducted research and published findings in professional journals/books.
- Participated in campus and community events. Maintained student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
|Degree/ Examination||Year of Passing||School/Institute||Board/University||Percentage/Grade|
|M.Tech(CS)||2013||NIT TRICHY||NIT TRICHY||7.2|
|B.E. / B.Tech(CSE)||2011||SILIGURI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||W.B.U.T.||7.67|
|Class XII||2004||ANUPLAN YADAV COLLEGE, TRIVENIGANJ||COUNCIL OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION, BIHAR||58.12|
|Class X||2002||GENERAL HIGH SCHOOL, TRIVENIGANJ||BOARD OF SCHOOL EXAMINATION, BIHAR||69.25|
WORK / TRAINING
- Work as Assistant Professor from 2nd July 2013 to 19th June 2017.
- Work as Assistant Professor from 30th June 2017 to till Date
PROJECT WORK / TRAINING
- ONLINE SHOPPING SYSTEM
The project mainly discusses about the Design and Implementation of a comprehensive online shopping system.
Technologies used: JAVA, ORACLE
- PARSER DESIGN
In this project I have Study and Implementation of Compiler theory. Designing an efficient Parser program for real-time use.
Technology used: C
- EMPIRICAL STUDY OF SUBSET SUM PROBLEM USSING LATTICE
Study of simple subset-sum cryptosystem, Merkle-Hellman Knapsack Cryptosystem, Hwang Et Al Cryptosystem and Cryptanalysis.
Technologies used: C, LLL Algorithm
LIST of CONFERENCE & JOURNAL PAPER
- "IT Infrastructure Management Service Models” in IJSRD - International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 4, Issue 01, 2016 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613
- "Assessment of Electronic Waste and Its Impact in India – Recent Scenario” INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY, FIRE & ENVIRONMENT – ALLIED SCIENCE ISSN 2349-977X VOL. 5 ISSUE 1 JULY-SEP, 2015 (001-005).
- Acted as for Scopus index journal during HSFEA2016 @ University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun.
- Acted as session co-chair during HSFEA2016 @ University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun.
AREAS OF INTERESTS
- Compiler Design
- Computer Ne
SOFTWARE SKILL SET
- Languages : C, C++, PLSQL, PHP, HTML, OpenGL
- Package : PSPICE, MATLAB, Verilog,
- Hardware language : Assembly language program.
- Operating System : Windows, Linux, Unix.
- “Cloud computing Platform-I” Conducted by IBM team, 24th july-26th July, 2013.
- “Virtualization and Cloud-I” Conducted by the IBM team, 22nd July-23rd July, 2013
- “IT infrastructure Landscape Overview” conducted by the IBM team, 8th Jan- 10th Jan, 2014
- “Big Data Analytics” conducted by the IBM team, 5th sep- 8th sep, 2014
- Faculty Development Program on “Cloud Infrastructure & services” conducted by EMC Corporation, 16th May- 18th May, 2016.
- "symbolic Computing- signal and Image processing” Conducted by Pentagram Research Centre, Hyderabad, 19th May-23rd May, 2014
- "Matlab-I" conducted by Computing research institute(CRI) in Association with R & D department, CIT, UPES, Dehradun, 19th Nov 2014.
- “2016 IEEE R10 Mini poco” conducted by Next generation computing technology society, 11th June, 2016.
- International conference on “Next generation computing technologies” Conducted by NGCT technically Co- Sponsored by IEEE UP section(India), 4th Sep- 5th Sep, 2015.
- 2016 IEEE R10 Mini POCO” conducted by Next generation computing technology society, 11th June, 2016.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS & CO-CURRICULAR Activities
- Secured Second prize in Technical quiz competition held at NIT-T.
- Secured Third prize in Group discussion competition held at NIT-T.
- Secured Third prize in extempore competition held at NIT-T.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- I had been a student coordinator for Vector-10 at our college
- I am member of our department cricket team
- I had been an active cadet in BHARAT SCOUT and GUIDE