Mechanical Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. Mohammad Raza
- M. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Aligarh Muslim University, India)
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Aligarh Muslim University, India)
Machine Design I & II, Mechanics of Solids, Dynamics of Machines, Engineering Graphics, Advanced Engineering Graphics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Vehicle Aerodynamics.
Teaching Experience: 1 year; Industry Experience: 2 years
Zaki, M.U & Raza, M. (2014). Three Dimensional Simulation of Impact Response of Glass Fiber Reinforced Aluminium Laminates for Conical and Blunt Nose Projectiles” in the International Journal named International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Website: www.ijetae.com (ISSN 2250-2459 (Online), Volume 4, Special Issue 1
Achievements and awards
- Qualified GATE (Mechanical ) 2011.
- UGC Fellowship in M.Tech .
- Presented a paper entitled“3-D Simulation of Impact Response Of Glass Fibre Reinforced Aluminium Laminates For Conical and Blunt Nose Projectiles” in“ International Conference On Advanced Developments In Engineering And Technology” held on Feb. 15&16 2014 at LKCE Ghaziabad.
- Undergone unpaid vocational training for a period of 28days from 1.07.10 to 28.07.10 in “Boiler Maintenance Division–I”, Hardwaganj thermal power station, Kasimpur Aligarh, U.P, India.
- Participated in “Mobile Robotic Workshop” during “COGNIZANCE 2010” held at IIT-Roorkee from March26-28,2010.
- Attended one day workshop on”Lab View Applications In Machatronics” held at Z.H College of Engineering & Technology, A.M.U,Aligarh on April 6,2011
- Training Program on ”NX- Essentials for NX Designers + NX CAE” conducted by Siemens Industry Software India Pvt. Ltd. from 30-09-2013 to 06-10-2013.