Mechanical Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. Manoj Kumar
M. E. in Thermal Engineering (IndianInstitute ofScience, Bangalore, INDIA) and B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur, India)
Design of Heat Exchanger and Design of Automotive Air-Conditioning
Total Experience = 4 years (Teaching Experience: 03 years, Research Experience: 01 years)
Engineering Graphics, Engineering Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning, Heat and Mass Transfer, Experimental Engineering, Thermal Management for Electronics Cooling, Tribology, Basic Mechanical Engineering, Solar Energy, Internal Combustion Engine, Power Plant, etc.
Research Scholar, Electronic and Radar Development Establishment, Bangalore. Collaborative Research Work carried out at Electronic And Radar Development Establishment, Bangalore, from 01 August ‘2012’ to 30th April 2013, Sponsored by Defense Research Development Organization “A Compact Design of Airborne Liquid Cooling System at Indian Institute of science, Bangalore.
Award and Honors
- GATE -2010 cleared with 99.1 Percentile (Mechanical Engineering).
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate -89 UP BN NCC, Banaras Hindu University, VARANASI-2007.
- Participated in the High Altitude Kanchenjunga View Trek-2003-Sukhiapokhari 5354ft Sandakphu 1200ft, Darjeeling, West Bengal.
- Army Attachment Camp of NCC -17 Gar Rif RUDRAPRYAG-2006
- Participated in the Nora Valley Adventure Course 2004, Darjeeling, Kolkata.
- Attended One day workshop on MATLAB Programming conducted by Dr. RudraPratap , Professor, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Attended Three day International Tropical Meteorology Symposium on Monsoons-Observations, Prediction , and Sustainability(MOPS),2014, SRM University , Chennai.
- Attended Two day A National level Conference on STAR INDIAN CONFERENCE (CD-adapco ) ,2012 , Bangalore.
- Attended Two day National Level Workshop Series in Research Perspective on Solar PV System conducted during 26-27 March 2015, Coimbatore, Chennai.
- Attended Seminar on "TRIBOLOGY OF BIOBASED POLYMERS AND POLYMERIC COMPOSITES", 2013, by Dr. Satyam Bhuyan at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Attended Seminar on ”A Lattice Boltzmann Modeling for Study of Droplet Interfaces and Emulsion Rheology”2012, by Dr. SasidharKondaraju ,at Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore.
- Attended Four day workshop on HUMAN VALUE Conducted by Dr. Sambhav Kumar , Associate Professor , Galgotias University , Greater Noida.
- Worked as Thermal Engineer for “100 kW Solar PV Power Station project at Tirumala (TTD)”, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh.
- Online Course: A Look at Nuclear Science and Technology, University of Pittsburgh, Grade achieved - 96.8%.
- Online Course : Introduction to Thermodynamics: Transferring Energy from Here to There, University of Michigan, Grade achieved - 90.8%
- Online Course: An Introduction to Evidence-Based Undergraduate STEM Teaching, Vanderbilt University, and Grade achieved - 89.1%.
- Online Course: Networked Life, University ofPennsylvania, Grade achieved – 99.8%.
- Faculty coordinator in AARUSH-2014 ‘National level Technical Fest ‘, SRM University, Chennai.
- Committee member in AARUSH -2013 ‘National level Technical Fest ‘, SRM University, Chennai.
- Member in Examination Cell, SRM University, Chennai 2014.
- Judge in convolve it is research program , SRM University , Chennai.
- Taken B.Tech and M.Tech Part Time Classes from 2013-2015 at SRM University, Chennai.
- Member in Indian Science Congress, Since 2013.