Mechanical Engineering Faculty Back
Dr. Maniraj M
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering (National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli); M.E. in Industrial Engineering (Thiagarajar college of Engineering, Madurai,, India) and B.E. in Mechanical Engineering (Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, India)
Manufacturing systems, Process planning, Capacity management etc.
Teaching Experience: 8 years, Industry Experience: 1year, Research Experience: 3 years 9 months.
Engineering Graphics, Kinematics of Machinery, Dynamics of Machinery, Engineering Mechanics, Production Technology, Nuclear Engineering, Manufacturing processes etc.
- Justification of reconfigurable manufacturing systems selection using extended Brown Gibson model and fuzzy TOPSIS”, Maniraj M and Pakkirisamy V, International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering (Accepted).
- Reconfigurable Manufacturing systems: Review and Future scope ", Maniraj M, Pakkirisamy V and Jeyapaul R, Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Vol. 2, pp.26-31, 2012.
- Optimization of process plans in reconfigurable manufacturing systems using ant colony technique", Maniraj M, Pakkirisamy V and Parthiban P, International Journal of Enterprise Network Management(Accepted).
- Performance evaluation of reconfigurable manufacturing system ", Maniraj M, Pakkirisamy V and Jeyapaul R, CPIE 2013, National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, India, March 29-31,2013.
- Enumeration of configuration selection for reconfigurable manufacturing systems ", Maniraj M, Pakkirisamy V and Jeyapaul R, ICSM 2013, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, July 29-31,2013, pp .111-119.