Mechanical Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. Lavepreet Singh
School of Mechanical Engineering, Galgotias University U.P., India
M.Tech in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture (IIT Kharagpur) and B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Punjabi University, India)
Welding distortion and distortion control, Reverse Engineering and Rapid Prototyping , CAD/CAM
Teaching Experience: 4 years, Industry Experience: 1 years
Product design using Graphics, Production Planning and Control,CAD/CAM, Welding and allied processes , Operations Research, Computer Integrated Manufacturing System
NR Mandal, LP Singh., “Numerical Investigation on the Effect of Thermo-mechanical Tensioning on the Residual Stresses in Thin Stiffened Panels” Journal of Ship Production and Design ,Volume 33, February 2017, pp. 1-11(11) .
Awards & Honors
- Certified Solidworks Associate (CSWA) from Dassault Systemes Solidworks Corporation.
- Completed Consultancy Project “Collaborative Research on Distortion Prediction and Measurement of Stiffened Panels and Their Mitigation” at Cochin Shipyard Ltd under the supervision of Prof. NR Mandal (IIT KGP) .
- Core Organizing Team Member, International Conference on Ship and Offshore Technology (ICSOT) – 2013, conducted jointly by IIT Kharagpur and Royal Institute of Naval Architects (RINA), UK..
- Certified in Six Sigma Yellow Belt from MSME Technology Development Centre, Agra.
- Received MHRD Scholarship for M.Tech Programme at IIT Kharagpur.