Mechanical Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. Harshdeep Sharma
School of Mechanical Engineering, Galgotias University U.P., India
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering (NIT Hamirpur, India); M. Tech. in Thermal Science GBPUAT; B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from MJPRU .
Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer, Heat Transfer, Waste Heat Recovery, Heat Exchangers, Artificial Neural Networks etc.
Teaching Experience: 16 years
Thermodynamics, Applied Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Internal Combustion Engines, Advanced Fluid Dynamics, Turbomachines, Power Plant Engineering, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning etc.
[Last 5 years; 2011-2016]
- A. Sharma, Harshdeep Sharma, P.K. Sahoo, R.K. Tripathi, L.C. Meher, 2015, ANN Based Modeling of Performance and Emission Characteristics of Diesel Engine Fuelled with Polanga Biodiesel at Different Injection Pressures, International Energy Journal 15, 57-72.
- Harshdeep Sharma, Anoop Kumar, Varun, 2010, Performance model of metallic concentric tube recuperator with counter flow arrangement, Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer (Springer), 46: 295 – 304.
- Harshdeep Sharma, Anoop Kumar, Varun, 2012, Performance Analysis of Metallic Concentric Tube Recuperator in Parallel Flow Arrangement, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer (Elsevier), 55: 25–26, 7760-7771,
- Harshdeep Sharma, Anoop Kumar, Varun, 2014, A review of metallic radiation recuperators for thermal exhaust heat recovery, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology (KSME), Springer, (SCI Journal) 28 (3).
- Harshdeep Sharma, Anoop Kumar, Varun, Effect of Design Parameters on Annular Radiation Recuperator Performance in Counter flow Arrangement, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology (KSME) (Under Review).
Awards & Honors
- IVth Semester of B. Tech done at IIT Delhi through MoU between MJPRU and IIT Delhi (1998)
- MHRD Fellowship at M.Tech level, 2002.
- Throughout Honors in academic career
- Reviewer of KSME, Benthamopen