Mechanical Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. Brahma Nand Agrawal
School of Mechanical Engineering, Galgotias University U.P., India
- Ph.D. Pursuing in Thermal Engineering (AKTU University, Lucknow)
- M. Tech. in Thermal Engineering (AMU Aligarh, India)
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering (DBRAU Agra, India)
Bio-Fuels, Combustion and Emission Control
Teaching Experience: 13 years and Industry Experience: 2 years
Thermodynamics, Applied Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Power Plant Engineering, I C Engine, Renewable Energy, Strength of Material, Engineering Mechanics
- Brahma Nand Agrawal, Dr Shailendra Sinha “Effects of Blends of Linseed Oil and Pure Diesel Fuel on Performance Parameters of Direct Injection Compression Ignition Engine” Paper presented in “6th International Conference on Production & Industrial Engineering (CPIE 2019), Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar”
- Brahma Nand Agrawal, Dr Shailendra Sinha “Influence of Various Blends of Karanja oil with Pure Diesel on Performance, Emission and Combustion Characteristics of Diesel Engine: An Experimental Investigation” Published in Scopus Indexed journal “International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) Volume 8, Issue 1, May 2019, Pages: 1245-1250”
- Brahma Nand Agrawal & Dr Shailendra Sinha “Combustion Characteristics of Diesel Combustion System Using Blended Diesel: An Experimental Study” American Journal of Mechanics and Applications Volume 5, Issue 4, July 2017, Pages: 34-40.
- Kandu A.K, Singh. R, Agrawal Brahma Nand, & Singh Kishan Pal “Computational Analysis on a Solar Water Still and Development of Correlation for the Design Parameters using ANN” National Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering P-278-286. ISBN 978-81-906515-3-0 B.S.A.C.E.T. Mathura (UP)
- Gupta Ankit, Agrawal Brahma Nand & Chaudhry Kuldeep “An Experimental Study of Generation of Electricity using Speed Breaker” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Vol. 1 Issue 1 Aug 2012 35-40 @ IASET
- Kumar Arun, Agrawal Brahma Nand & Kumar Nitin “Study to Improve Thermo-Electric properties by Doping Mechanism using ZnO and Half Heusler Bulk Materials” Invertis Journal of Science & Technology Vol 8, No. 3, July-Sep 2015 ISSN 0973-8943
- Sharma P.K. & Agrawal Brahma Nand “ Cost Calculation of a Machined Component” Invertis Journal of Science & Technology Vol 8, No. 2, April-June 2015 ISSN 0973-8943
- Bansal Shrikant & Agrawal Brahma Nand “ Conventional and renewable energy scenario of India: Present and future” Invertis Journal of Renewable Energy Vol 7, No. 1, January-March 2017
Conference/ Workshop/Event organized
- Organized a Three days workshop on Solar Power Plant Design & O & M as Convener at DCTM Palwal (22 to 24 March 2017), Conducted by NPTI Faridabad.
- Organized a Technical Fest (TRENCH 2K16) as Chief Coordinator at DCTM Palwal (11 Nov 2016).
- Organized a National Conference on Recent Advancement in Mechanical Engineering (NCRAME-2015) as Organizing Secretary at DCTM Palwal.
- Organized a Workshop on IC Engine in Mechanical Engineering (WICE-2014) as Convener at DCTM Palwal.
- Organized a National Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (RAME-2011) as Member at BSACET Mathura.