Chemical Engineering Faculty Back
Mr. Syed Naved Ali
M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering (IIT Roorkee, INDIA) and B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering(AMU Aligarh, India)
Clean and Alternative Energy , Process Design and Simulation.
Total Experience = 1 years 1 month
Process Calculations, Mechanical Operations, Chemical Technology , Heat Transfer , Process Modelling and Simulation, Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology etc.
- Paper published and presented on “ Algae fuel: A sustainable Alternative to Fossil Fuels” and won First position in the National Conference on Advances in Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical technology, held in Department. of Petroleum Studies, Aligarh Muslim University on 21th March,2009.
Awards & Honors
- Qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) with a GATE Score of 450 and All India Rank 648.
- M.H.R.D Fellowship for M.Tech. at I.I.T. Roorkee, India.
- Paper Presented on “Re-refining of Used Oil” and won Second positon in National level Competition, tek: elan’09, held in ZHCET, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- Official Reviewer in Elsevier International Journal of Natural Gas Science & Engineering.
- Secured First rank in District in International Chinthana Mathematics Examination 2002-03
- Scored All India Rank 59 in the Math Olympiad 2001 organized by Talent Search Institute’s (TSI).