Chemical Engineering Faculty Back
Ms. Maham Malik
School of Chemical Engineering Galgotias University, Plot No 2, Sector 17-A, Yamuna Expressway Greater Noida, GautamBuddh Nagar, UP – 203 201 INDIA
M. Tech. in Petroleum Processing and Petrochemical Engineering (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India) B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India)
- Indoor Air Quality of Beauty Parlours and Salons, Journal of Civil and Environmental Technology (JCEET), Vol4, Issue 1, Jan – Mar 2017, Eissn2349-879X
- Research paper published on, 'Home Made Portable Room Air Conditioners', Journal of Energy Research and Environment Technology (JERET),Vol-3 Issue -4,Oct – Dec 2016, e-ISSN2394-157X
- Best Paper Award : Methods Of Assessment Of Adulteration In Petrol , Petrofiesta, SPE – IIT Kharagpur.
- Best Presentation Award: Methods for Production of Bio Butanol, HEEcon - 2015, AMU.
- Best Presentation Award: Adulteration in Transportation Fuels in India, HEEcon - 2015, AMU.
- Standard abstract on 'Biodiesel Production by Microwave Heating', published in CHEMCON – 2015 (Oral Presentation)
- Research paper published in SEAS-International Journal on Engg. and Applied Sciences (SEAS and IJEAS)' Emerging scenario of solid waste in India',17 June 2013,Volume 1, ISSN2231-3303
- Research paper published in SEAS-International Journal on Engg. and Applied Sciences (SEAS and IJEAS)' Landfill: A Green Technology Option ',17 June 2013,Volume 1, ISSN2231-3303
- Essay and Poster on 'Fuel Cell Technology' in ISEM-2011 at Central Glass and Ceramics Research Institute, Kolkata ( 2011)
Teaching Experience = 1year , 8 months
Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, Chemical Process Technology, Process Simulation And Analysis, Process Modeling And Simulation, Solid And Hazardous Waste Management, Advanced Environmental Engineering, Etc.
- Delivered guest lecture - Continuing Medical Education Programme for Teachers Faculty of Unani Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 24th – 29th November, 2016
- Process Equipment Design and Economics Workshop (22 Oct to 26 November 2016), Galgotias University
- Rubrics for Assessment of Major project, Course outcome of Laboratory courses and Internship, Galgotias University,18 November 2016
- Workshop on Universal Human values and ethics, Galgotias University,5 Dec – 16 Dec 2016
- Rubrics For Assesment Of Major Project, Course Outcome Of Laboratory Courses And Internship" School Of Chemical Engineering, Galgotias University
- Generex Live Lab Session, July 2016), The Park Hotel, New Delhi
- Chief coordinator of Oil and Gas Conservation Fortnight (9 – 12 Feb, 2015), Aligarh, UP.
- Global youth forum organized by United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) at Bali, Indonesia. (2012)
- Petrotech 2012 organized by ONGC, IOCL and HPCL at Indian Habitat Center, New Delhi.
- National Conference On Hydrocarbon, Energy And Environment (HEEcon 2015)
Awards & Honors
- Academic Excellence Award during M.Tech. program (CPI 9.75)
- Qualified National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) conducted by Govt. of India in 1992.
- Listed in Marquis Who’s Who in World for 2013
- Research Cash Award (twice) by IIT Kanpur for publishing in reputed journals.
- Selected to work at MechSE, Univeristy of Illinois, Urbana Champaign under Indo-US Centre for Research Excellence in Fabrionics from July, 2011 to October, 2011.
- MHRD Scholarship for pursuing M.Tech. and PhD (running CPI 9.5) at IIT Kanpur
- Reviewer for ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Computer Aided Design, Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering, etc.