Chemical Engineering Faculty Back
Dr. Gagnesh Sharma
Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering (Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, INDIA); M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, INDIA) and B.Tech. Chemical Engineering (U P Technical University, Lucknow, INDIA)
Separation Processes, Polymer Surface Modification, Chemical Reaction Engineering.
Total Experience = 6 years (Teaching Experience: 5 years, Industry Experience: 01 year)
Mass Transfer, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Polymer Science & Technology, Instrumentation and Control, Optimization, Petroleum Refining Engineering, Transport Phenomena
Collaborative Research Work carried out at IIT Roorkee in a sponsored research project funded by DST on polymer composites and copolymer particle beads. (August 2008 – June 2011)
Major Publications (Journals & Conferences)
[Last 5 years; 2011-2016]
- Sandeep Kumar Tiwari, Gagnesh Sharma, Anamika Paul; “Re-Refining of Waste Lubricating Oil Using Different Acids” ; Journal of Basic and Applied Engineering Research, 2 (2016) 162-165.
- Gagnesh Sharma; Shishir Sinha; Shashi Kumar “Effect of gas phase modification (nitration) on Polymethyl Metha cryalate (PMMA)- Di vinyl Benzene (DVB) high capacity ion exchange resin” International conference on Advances in Polymeric Materials 2011 (APM-2011) CIPET Chennai (25th March to 27th March 2011).
- Gagnesh Sharma; Shishir Sinha; Shashi Kumar “Preparation of gel structured Poly styrene-ethylene glycol dimethacryalate (PS-EGDM) based high capacity ion exchange resin and its characterization” AIChE Annual Meeting 2011, Meanapolis USA (16th -21st October 2011).
- Gagnesh Sharma; Shishir Sinha; Shashi Kumar “Study of Dry Chemical Surface Modification scheme on Copolymer Based Ion Exchange Resin” CHEMCON 2011, Bangalore (27th-29th December 2011)
- Gagnesh Sharma; Shishir Sinha; Shashi Kumar “Study on surface morphology of chemically modified Polystyrene-Ethylene Glycol Dimethacryalate (PS-EGDM) copolymer based ion exchange resin” CHEMCON 2011, Bangalore (27th-29th December 2011)