Strength of the School of Agriculture
- Highly experienced faculties who are specialized in different subjects of agriculture.
- Well established modern laboratories of Agronomy, Soil Sciences, Horticulture, Entomology and Plant Pathology.
- Sophisticated instruments like autoclave, binocular microscope, digital pH meter, hot air oven, incubator, compound microscope with photo display arrangement, stereomicroscope, flame photometer, laminar air flow, soil and water analysis kit.
- Five-acre crop cafeteria for land based practicals.
- Regular exposure through visits to National and International Institutes of agriculture.
- Well-furnished and ventilated smart class rooms.
- Regular internal assessment of students including seminars, assignments and midterm tests, tutorials by experienced mentors.