Architecture Faculty Back
Dr. Mahesh Singh
M.Sc, PhD and NET in Agriculture (Plant Pathology)
- Research and Teaching 8 Years
- Industrial 3.6 Years
Fundamentals of Plant Pathology, Fundamentals of Entomology, Plant Pathogens and Principles of Plant Pathology, Introductory Nematology, Diseases of Field Crops and their Management, Disease of Horticultural Crops and their Management, Diseases of Field Crops and their Management, Diseases of vegetable crops, etc.
- M.Sc. "Efficacy of botanical extract on Fusarium wilt of chickpea".
- Ph.D. "Studies on variability and eco-friendly management of Alternaria blight of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea (L.) Czern & Coss.).
Awards and Fellowship
- Recipient of NDUAT Research Fellowship during Ph.D.
- Received young Professional Award-2015, by Society for Upliftment of Rural Economy (SURE).
- Received Excellence in Teaching Award In Plant Pathology – 2017 By SAID.
- Received Best Programme Award organized as National Conference on Diversification of Agriculture for Food and Nutritional Security-2017.
- Young Teacher Award Science on the occasion of National Conference at Ranchi, Jharkhand, on 9th -10th September, 2017.
Training & Seminar/Symposium Attended
- One and half month’s trainee on Resent Advances of Bio- fertilizer in Agriculture Field, from Allahabad University.
- Ten Days Training on Production & Quality Control of Organic Inputs, from NCOF Ghaziabad.
- 6 months certificate course regarding basics of computer & its application.
- Attend the Annual Zonal Meeting and Symposium on “Seed Health Testing and Certification” from Indian Psychopathological Society- New Delhi.
- Attend the First U.P. Agricultural Science Congress, on Emerging Challenges and Resources Management for Food Security held on NDUA&T, Faizabad.
- Attend the Zonal Meeting and National Conference on Microbes Promoting crop health, Productivity and Sustainability, held on CSIR- Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants and National Botanical Research Institute- Lucknow.
- 20 Abstracts published in various conferences journals.
List of Publications / Research Papers
- H.K. Singh, R.B. Singh, P. Kumar, M. Singh, J. Kumar, Yadav1, P.K. Singh2, M. P. Chauhan3, R.C. Shakywar2, K.N. Maurya2, B. Shainy Priyanka1, T.Srivastava2, S.K. Yadav1 and M.K.Maurya1 (2017) Alternaria blight of rape-seed mustard–A Review Journal of Environmental Biology; ISSN: 2394-0379 pp 1-16.
- H.K. Singh, Jay Kumar Yadav, Mahesh Singh, D. Kumar, Sunita Singh, R.B. Singh, and B. Shainy Priyanka (2016). Comparative study on the cultural and pathogenic variability in Alternaria brassicae (Berk.) Sacc. isolates of rape-seed mustard, Indian Phytopath. 69 (4s) : 144-148.
- Ajay Kumar, S. P. Pathak, Narendra Kumar, Mahesh Singh and Dharmendra Kumar (2017). Effect of Meteorological Factors on Early Blight Development and Infection Rates Under Different Fungicidal Spray, International journal of pure and applied bioscience. Accepted,
- Madan Maurya, C. L. Maurya, Mahesh Singh, Ashwini Singh, Vinaya Kumar Singh and K. K. Maurya (2014). Heterosis for yield and its component characters in indian mustard (Brassicajuncea L. czern&coss.).Biochem. Cell. Arch. Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 427-431,
- Mahesh Singh, H.K. Singh, ,R.B. Singh, Shivangi and Abhishek (2014). Cultural and pathogenic variability in Alternariabrassicae isolates of Indian mustard [Brassica juncea (L.) Czern. &Coss] collected from different agro-climatic regions of India. Research in Environment and Life Sciences.
- H.K. Singh, R.B. Singh Mahesh Singh and K.N. Maurya (2014). Management of Alternaria blight in Indian Mustard through genotypes, date of sowing and micronutrients. Res. Environ. Life Sci. 7(3) 161-164.
- Mahesh Singh, H.K. Singh, Shiwangi And Madan Maurya (2015). Morphological, Physiological and cultural variability in Alternaria brassicae isolates of Indian mustard, Brassica juncea L. Czern & Coss. collected from different agro-climatic regions of India. European Journal of Biotechnology and Bioscience. 3(6): 33-37.
- Mahesh Singh, R. P. Gupta, H. K. Singh, Ajay Kumar And Anil Kumar. (2014). Morphological Variability in Alternaria brassicae Isolates of Indian Mustard, Brassicajuncea L. Czern. & Coss. Trends in Bioscience, 7(17): 2382-2384.
- Sobita Simon, Saily Dass, Mahesh Singh and Anamika (2009). Efficacy of some botanical extract on radial growth and Fusarium wilt incidence of chickpea. The Allahabad Farmer Vol. LXV (1): 65-70.
- Mahesh Singh And H. K. Singh (2014). Morphological and cultural variability in Alternaria brassicae isolates of Indian mustard, Brassica juncea L. Czern & Coss. in Uttar Pradesh. Trends in Bioscience, 7 (20): 3125-3128.
- Mahesh Singh, H.K. Singh And Madan Maurya (2016). In-vitro Studies of Plant Extracts Against Alternaria brassicae (Berk.) Sacc. of Indian Mustard [Brassica juncea (L.) Czern. & Coss] Advances in Life Sciences 5(23), 10917-10919.
- H.K. Singh, Mahesh Singh, M.P. Chauhan and M.K. Singh (2016). Rapeseed-Mustard Germplasm Evaluation and Management Against Black Rot (Xanthomonas Campestris PV Campestris) a potential threats. Journal of Agri Search 3(4): 220-222.
- Mahesh Singh, H.K. SINGH AND AJAY KUMAR (2017). Economics of Different Treatments for Management of Alternaria Blight of Indian Mustard, [Brassica juncea (L.) Czern & Coss.] Under Field Conditions, Trends in Bioscience, 7 (20):1168-1170.
- Gurpreet Singh and Mahesh Singh (2017). Value Addition of Fruits and Vegetble: A remunerative Method for Diversification and Nutritional Security.
- Dipanwita Saha, Girish Pandey, Mahesh Singh and Amar Singh (2018). Effect of Herbicide Application on Weed Control, Crop Growth and Yield of Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum L.) During Kharif Season. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Science 5,2017,200-203.
- Anil Kumar, Pratibha Singh and Mahesh Singh (2018). Assessment of physicochemical properties of minor fruits (aonla, bael, ber, jackfruit and kaitha) Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. pp-5-9.
- Ajay Kumar, SK Singh, Narender Kumar, Vipin Kumar, Mahesh Singh And H.K Singh (2018). Correlation coefficient between early blight severity, infection rates and meteorological factors in potato under different fungicidal spray. Journal of AgriSearch 5(1):44-49.
- Review Report (Professional Assistance for Development Action) "PRADAN".
- Mahesh Singh, Hemant Kumar Singh, Nawaj Ahmad Khan and Ajay Kumar, (2018). Pathogenic and molecular variability among Brassica isolates of Alternaria brassicae collected from different agro-climatic regions of India. The Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences-Communicated.
- Mahesh Singh and H.K. Singh (2018). Plant Pathology Laboratory Manual, Rama Publishing House, Meerut: Accepted.
- Mahesh Singh Brajkishore Sharma and Ankit Goyal (2017) Cultivation of Chili, M. A. C. Krishi Jagaran.
- RAVI PRAKASH MAURYA AND MAHESH SINGH (2014). Disease and Pest of Pigeonpea and Their Management, Purvanchal kheti MelaVisheshank. Vol.10, Oct.2014.
- Brajkishore Sharma, Mahesh Singh and Ankit Goyal (2016). Important Diseases of Potato and Their Management. Krishak Aradhana, Jan 2017, pp 7.
- MAMTA BHARTI, MAHESH SINGH AND SATENDRA TIWARI (2014). Diseases and Weeds of Pea and their management, STAR KRISHI, II (IV) FEB. pp 22-23.
- Brajkishore Sharma, Mahesh Singh and Ankit Goyal (2017) Cultivation of Musk Melon. M. A. C. Krishi Jagaran.
- Brajkishore Sharma, Mahesh Singh, Ankit Goyal, Rambabu Dwevedi and Dasrath Yadav (2016). Scintfic cultivation of mustard, Madhya Bharat Krisak Bharti, Nov 2016, pp 22.
- Dr. Mahesh Singh, Dr. Amit Kanawjia, Ankit Goyal and Brajkishore Sharma, Cultivation of summer Moong Krishak Aradhana, March, 2017.
Books & Books Chapters
- Mahesh Singh and H.K. Singh (2018). Variability and Disease Management of Alternaria Blight of Mustard; Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Mauritius.
- Ajay Kumar, Mahesh Singh, and Gireesh Chand (2016). Diseases of Pigeon Pea (Cajanus cajan L. Millsp.) and Their Management, Crop Diseases and Their Management: Apple Academic Press, USA.
- R.B Singh, H.K Singh, Mahesh Singh and Shiwangi (2019), Disease of Linseed and Their Management, Daya Publishing House, Astral International Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, pp. 23.
- H.K Singh, R.B Singh, Mahesh Singh and Ramesh Singh (2019). Disease ofRrapeseed-Mustard and Their Management, Daya Publishing House, Astral International Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, pp. 137.
- H.K. Sing, Mahesh Singh, R.B Singh, J,K, Yadav, K.N. Maurya and M.K. Maurya (2019). Major Disease of Niger and Their Management. Daya Publishing House, Astral International Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, pp. 271.