- All articles should be accompanied with an abstract of around 200 words
- The authors should specify the contact details together with their present affiliations at the time of submitting their articles
- Use of British English is recommended
- Please follow the following instructions:
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Main Heading: 14 pts, Bold, Capital
- Sub Heading: 12 pts, Bold
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Reference: Footnotes are preferred to Endnotes
- Uniform pattern of footnoting shall be followed.
- Follow the Blue Book Uniform Pattern of Citation, 19th edition.
Call for Papers
School of Law, Galgotias University cordially invites the submission of papers to be published in its Galgotias Journal of Legal Studies. We eagerly seek contributions from students, academicians, law as well as non-law professionals.
Frequency of Publication
The journal shall be published bi-annually.
The journal shall mainly target the students and faculty of various law schools and Universities. It is ambitious of going beyond the legal fraternity and also approach scholars and faculty of the other branches of social sciences since changes in law are integrally associated with the developments and researches in other branches of social science. It would be incorrect to limit its interaction to the realm of social science since development in the field of science and technology in the contemporary world has a strong influence on the dynamics of law.