Procedure for Collecting Degree Certificate
- A student shall be awarded a degree/diploma if he /she has registered himself/ herself, undergone the entire program of studies in any one of the University’s schools of studies and has successfully completed the same.
- A student must successfully complete all of the general and specific degree requirements mentioned in the examination rules of the University under the program for which he/she is enrolled.
- Degree fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) should be paid in the Accounts department. Receipt of payment of Rs. 500/- and No Dues Certificate should be produced to collect the degree.
- Student needs to carry copy of University ID Card or any Govt. issued ID proof.
- Degree is to be collected from the respective schools.
- Those who want to receive the degree by post should apply for the same with attested valid ID Proof and copy of Passport (for International students) showing the full address for correspondence. The student should pay the postal charges. However, the University will not take any responsibility for loss or damage of the Degree during transit.