Procedure for Collecting Degree
- Students should make themselves available to collect the Degree.
- In exigencies, parent of the student can collect the degree. In such case, student should give an authorization letter to the parent for collecting the Degree. Copy of the valid identity proof of the student and a valid identity proof of the parent (in original) should be presented to collect the Degree.
- Degree will not be issued to any other person.
- Degree fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) should be paid in the Accounts department. Receipt of payment of Rs. 500/- and No Dues Certificate should be produced to collect the degree.
- Degree is to be collected from the respective schools. Folder for the degree can be collected from University Central Library.
- The person distributing the degree should collect No Dues Certificate and the receipt of Rs. 500/- paid from the students.
- Students who are placed should give a copy of the appointment order.
- Those who want to receive the degree by post should apply for the same with attested copy of Passport showing the full address for correspondence. The student should pay the postal charges. However, the University will not take any responsibility for loss or damage of the Degree during transit.