About the School
With a mission to give more opportunities to students wishing to join a technical program after Class 10th, Galgotias University established University Polytechnic which offers 3 years full time programs:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
The University Polytechnic has latest laboratories to impart technical education of Diploma Engineering courses conducted by it. The laboratory experiments are performed in small groups so that every student gets the required attention. Besides academic activities, the University Polytechnic is committed to the overall development of the students.
Diploma in Civil Engineering
To be a producer of technical experts through continuous enhancement of student by industrial approach.
- M1: Providing students industrial approach of learning,
- M2: Enhancement of student in vast knowledge of material and Equipment/machines,
- M3: Creating learning environment where student can express their ideas and learn to implement them.,
- M4: Focusing on computer based work to provide new ideas and vast skill proficiency.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
To be a cradle for inventions and innovations that provides trans formative education to create leaders and innovators, and generating new knowledge for society and industry
- M1: To impart need based Mechanical engineering knowledge through relevant curriculum.
- M2: To prepare employable personnel and entrepreneurs through industry-institute interaction.
- M3: Enrich departmental infrastructure and facilities.
- M4: To inculcate sense of discipline, responsibility towards society and promote lifelong learning
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
To provide excellence knowledge and enrich the problem solving skills of the students in the field of Electrical Engineering with a focus to prepare the students for industry need, recognized as innovative leader, responsible citizen and improve the environment
- M1: Prepare the student with strong fundamental concepts, analytical capabilities and skills.
- M2: Create ambiance education through faculty training, self learning, sound academic practices.
- M3: Provide opportunities to promote organizational leadership and skills of students through various extracurricular activities and events.
- M4: To make the students as far as possible industry ready to enhance their employ-ability in the Industries.
- M5: Imbibe social awareness and responsibility in students to serve the society and protect environment.
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
To be internationally recognized program that focuses on education coupled with innovative research and application of knowledge in the field of Electronics & Communication engineering for the future development of community at large.
- M1: To provide a learning ambiance to enhance innovations, problem solving skills and ethical responsibilities.
- M2: Provide a sound technical exposure and superior competence in building robust, scalable, and reliable electronics.
- M3: Establish Industry Institute Interaction program to enhance the entrepreneurship skills.
- M4: Provide exposure of latest tools and technologies in the area of Electronics & Communication engineering.
Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
To be recognized as a centre of excellence for diploma Computer Science & Engineering by imparting the technical and professional skills.
- M1: To prepare efficient technical graduates with high level of knowledge and technological innovation.
- M2: To provide necessary support to the aspirants in their goal oriented academic pursuits through value aided curricular and co-curricular activities.
- M3: To achieve the international standards of quality assurance in accordance with the needs in public and private sectors
- M4: To provide the students with academic environment of excellence, leadership, ethical guidelines and lifelong learning needed for a long productive career.