Centre of Excellence for Power Engineering and Clean Energy Integration
"Centre of Excellence for Power Engineering and Clean Energy Integration" is one of the centres of Galgotias University established in June 2020. It is one of centres in the University, working in power engineering applications included clean and renewable energy system technologies with AI and IOT. The intention is to create a platform with multi-disciplinary environment in area of AI, IOT, power engineering and renewable energy technologies for experts, researcher, academicians, students and industry.
To accommodate this objective, the centre will provide an infrastructural facilities and environment to conduct experiments to understands knowhow, constraints and requirements of power engineering applications including clean/ renewable energy system technologies. The purpose is to produce collaborative research outcomes/solutions with social impacts in association with academic institutions and industries globally. The platform also provides a channel of communication to exchange the experiences and ideas at global level through technical programme such as training, workshops, seminars, conferences, expert talks, schools, internships and FDPs. The centre is placed in Room No. C-538, C-Block, Galgotias University, Delhi-NCR, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Research and development on electrical grid infrastructure produce flexible, reliable, resilient, secure, and sustainable solutions.
- To solve energy challenges using computational science, applied mathematics, scientific data management and artificial intelligence.
- Research on photovoltaics, wind power, solar-thermal power, bio-mass energy systems integration.
Development of solutions for future energy systems including security, resiliency, reliability, affordability, and cleanness features.
- Design and development of cost effective, energy-efficient and affordable Electric Vehicle and Mobility technologies for public transportation.
- To support the industry partners for creating innovative and integrated systems for electric, fuel cell, and conventional vehicles.
- To help manufacturers and power practitioner for finding the most energy-efficient and sustainable solutions in production and processes.
- To create a strong association of expertise with verity of experiences to exchange the knowledge and ideas. Conduct technical programme such as training, workshops, internships, seminars, conferences, expert talks, schools and FDPs in relevant areas.
Rabindra Nath Shaw
- Dr. Rohit Tripathi
Advisory Committee Chair
- Prof. Bhim Singh, Fellow of IEEE, CEA Chair Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. FNAE, FNA, FNASc, FASc, FTWAS, FIET, FIETE, FIE (I), C. ENGR.
- Prof. Saad Mekhilef, Dean Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya, Malaysia
Associated Knowledge Partner
Imperial Society of Innovative Engineers (ISIE), Noida
An ISO 9001:2008 & Associate Member of FMSCI and SFI; National Youth Award Winner by Ministry of Youth Affairs; Recommended by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt of India.
Contact for Collaboration and Association
Rabindra Nath Shaw
Mobile No +91-9883266344
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Conference Series ICEEE organize by Centre of Excellence- Power Engineering and Clean Energy Integration Galgotias University. For more details kindly visit www.iceee.in