Experience (5.4 years)
Dedicated educator with a track record of designing and developing courses for Industry in the niche areas that yielded impressive results. Focused on motivating engineering students to achieve high goals through project‑based learning.
Assistant Professor in Galgotias University, Greater Noida [Aug 2021- Till Date]
- Academic responsibility‑Teaching & Research.
- Administrative Responsibility: Co‑ordinator of Departmental Committee‑Time table, Minor & Major Project In charge, Syllabus Updates as per industries demands.
- Subject taught: Image Processing, Data Structure, Information Security, Operating system, Cloud computing and Virtualization, Machine learning, Digital design & Computer architecture.
Assistant Professor in Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra [Jan 2018 – Aug 2021]
Appointed by MHRD under TEQIP-III Scheme to improve the quality of technical education.
- Received Rs. 1 Lac seed money grant for research in Diabetic Retinopathy by MHRD, Gov. of India
- Empowered and equipped students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions,
assessing student performance, and preparing students to be successful leaders in the IT profession
- Worked in small groups with students to develop ideas and critically analyse material and final
projects/papers. Co-chaired various departmental or college committees.
- Created syllabus, lectures, assignments, and exams, and evaluated students' work. Organized various conferences, seminars, and workshops.
Data Scientist in Anand Group of Companies, Nagpur [Sep 2017 - Jan 2018]
- Data Analyst - sales forecast modelling, customer profiling, and sentiment analysis for JCB & JLR
- Project Management - Developed predictive maintenance model using machine learning algorithm for
maintaining Heavy Earth Moving Machines (HEMMs) at MOIL, Performed data preparation, feature selection, and validation using R and Python, created user dashboard to show the trends in data
Worked in a team of four engineers from diverse branches
Area of Research
FDPS, TRAINING, AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- Faculty Training Program on Teaching-Learning process, IIT Kharagpur Feb 04th, 2018
- Faculty Summer Training Program on Advanced Pedagogies, IIT Guwahati 6th -10th July 2019
- Microsoft Workshop on Big Data at BIT Mesra, March 2019
- One-week Faculty Development Programme on Machine Vision, NIT Jamshedpur from March 2020
- Conference on digital pedagogies, AICTE HQ, Delhi January 2019
- Advanced statistical data analysis using R at VNIT Nagpur, ASDAR - 2017
- Attended Research Promotion Workshops on Algorithms and Graph Theory by well-renowned
professors from IITs & IISc
- Attended Workshop on BLUEMIX: Cloud Computing Software Technology by IBM Research, India
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur [Pursuing]
Ph.D., Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Area of Research: Deep Learning, Image Processing
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (NIT Nagpur)
M.Tech, Computer Science, and Engineering, Department of CSE
DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology
B.Tech, Computer Science, and Engineering