Presently working as an Assistant Professor in Galgotias University. Post-graduated from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. She is Gold Medallist in MPT. Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapist
She is Manuscript Reviewer at International journal of life science and pharma research (Web of Science). Select as best Reviewer of International Journal of Life Science and Pharma Research (2021-2022). Got Best Academic Performance Appreciation Award-2023 from Indian Spinal Injury Centre Institute of Rehabilitation. She is Certified Wheelchair trainer (level-1) for SCI population.
During her Academic growth she got Scholarship for Pursuing Higher Education in State Universities of Delhi. Participated and selected for publication in “Why Research Matters” a non-scientific publication that showcases international spinal cord research. (Spinal Research Institute)
Six months Internship from DR. RAM MANOHAR LOHIA HOSPITAL.
Manuscript Reviewer at International journal of life science and pharma research (Web of Science)
- ESI hospital, Rohini sec 15
- Jaipur Golden hospital
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Masters of Physiotherapy (M.P.T) (Musculoskeletal): Indian Spinal Injury Centre, New Delhi – 2022 (Gold Medallist).
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy (B.P.T): Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy, New Delhi – 2019
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Academic performance Appreciation Award-2023
- Select as best Reviewer of International Journal of Life Science and Pharma Research (2021-2022)
- Gold Medallist (Masters of Physiotherapy) at “GURU GOBIND INDRAPRSATHA UNIVERSITY”
- Certified Wheelchair trainer (level-1) for SCI population
- Development and Validation of questionnaire on quality of Life of persons with Spinal Cord Injury. (Under publication procedure)
Area of Interest