Mr. Rikshit Kumar is currently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Civil Engineering. He has total experience of more than 6 years of teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2020. He Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Mr Kumar has attended FDP’S and seminars in the area of structural Design and Rehabilitation .He always put his efforts towards the overall developments of his students.
- 6 years of teaching experience
- Tech (Structural Engineering)
Award & Recognition
- Completed 2 trainings on “use of waste plastic materials for the construction of roads” and “use of Geotextiles on improvement of soil” in CENTRAL ROAD RESEARCH INSTITUTE (C.R.R.I), Delhi, Mathura under the guidance of Dr. Sangeeta (scientist inflexible pavement).
- Successfully completed FDP course on “RECENT TRENDS IN DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION PRACTICES IN METRO RAILWAYS” organized by Indraprastha college of Engineering
- Successfully completed FDP course on “STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AND BEHAVIOUR OF STRUCTURES UNDER DIFFERENT LOADING CONDITION DESIGN” organized by Krishna Engineering College from 16/07/2018 to 20/07/2018.
- Design course on ETAB, SAP 2000 & SAFE .
- Successfully completed project management training programme from NITTTR ,Chandigarh..
- Attended virtual session on “Various Aspect of Green Building Design ”organized by Jaypee University of Information Technology, Student Chapter IGBC.
- Rikshit Kumar, Dr Manju Dominic ,Rupesh kumar Shah, Comprehensive study on Bacterial concrete ,Volume 8,IRJET.
- Pritam Singh, Rikshit Kumar , Karthikeyan Murugesan Fly Ash & Sugarcane Bagasse Bricks (Study for the Compressive Strength with Varying Material Composition Ratio& Water Absorption Test), Volume 10,IJRES.
- Strength of material certification , Offered by NPTEL.
- Geotechnical Engineering certification ,offered by NPTEL.
Area of Interest
- Reinforced concrete Structures .
- Geotechnical Engineering .
- Structural designing .
- Working as Research Coordinator in the Department Of Civil Engineering .
- Guiding Students In their project work.