Mr. Ravindra Pratap is currently working as an Assistant Professor in School of Liberal Education. He is a firm believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put his efforts towards the overall developments of his students. He has participated in many conferences, seminars and workshops.
Award & Recognition
- CUSB PG Entrance Test Topper Scholarship
- Intern as Data Management Specialist at IISC, Banglore
- He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences
- Worked as Research Assistant in ICSSR sponsored research project
- Certificate in NGO Management, IGNOU New Delhi
- Certificate in Tally, GRAS Academy
Area of Interest
- Political Theory/Thought
- Indian Government and Politics
- South Asian Politics
- Electoral Politics
- Political Economy
- Have the opportunity to serve society as a volunteer with reputed organizations like CEHRO, GCCI et al.