Gyanendra Kumar is a PhD research scholar at JC Bose University of Science and Technology,YMCA, Faidabad (Haryana) and working with Galgotias University, Greater Noida, (UP). His research interests include Adhoc Networks, Operating System, Web Mining, and IOT. Contact him at his personal email id email@example.com.
- 16+ years of teaching experience
- PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- Tech.in Information Technology
- Tech. in Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Singh, S.P.; Alotaibi, Y.; Kumar, G.; Rawat, S.S. Intelligent Adaptive Optimisation Method for Enhancement of Information Security in IoT-Enabled Environments. Sustainability2022, 14, 13635. https://doi.org/10.3390/su142013635 (SCI)
- Rawat, S.S.; Singh, S.; Alotaibi, Y.; Alghamdi, S.; Kumar, G. Infrared Target-Background Separation Based on Weighted Nuclear Norm Minimization and Robust Principal Component Analysis. Mathematics 2022, 10, 2829. https://doi.org/10.3390/math10162829 (SCI)
- Tomar, P.; Kumar, G.; Verma, L.P.; Sharma, V.K.; Kanellopoulos, D.; Rawat, S.S.; Alotaibi, Y. CMT-SCTP and MPTCP Multipath Transport Protocols: A Comprehensive Review. Electronics2022, 11, 2384. https://doi.org/10.3390/electronics11152384 (SCI)
- Parul Tomar, Gyanendra Kumar, Lal Pratap Verma, Path-Rank-Based Data Chunk Scheduling for Concurrent Multipath Transmission, The Computer Journal, 2022;, bxac074, https://doi.org/10.1093/comjnl/bxac074. (SCI)
- Rawat, Sur S., Saleh Alghamdi, Gyanendra Kumar, Youseef Alotaibi, Osamah I. Khalaf, and Lal P. Verma. 2022. "Infrared Small Target Detection Based on Partial Sum Minimization and Total Variation" MDPI, Mathematics 10, no. 4: 671.(SCI)
- Sursingh Rawat, Jyoti Gautam, Sukhendra Singh, Vimal Gupta, Gyanendra Kumar and Lal Pratap Verma, “Car Detection And Recognition Using Deep Learning Techniques”, ISAECT2021 (SCOPUS).
- Sukhendra Singh, Jyoti Gautam, Sursingh Rawat, Vimal Gupta, Gyanendra Kumar and Lal Pratap Verma, “Evaluation of Transfer Learning based Deep Learning architectures for Waste Classification”, ISAECT2021 (SCOPUS).
- Gyanendra Kumar, Parul Tomar, “A Stateless Spatial IPv6 Address Configuration Scheme for Internet of Things”, IETE Journal of Research, November 2021 (SCI).
- Gyanendra Kumar and Parul Tomar, “SENSEnuts IoT Platform and Bayes Decision Theorem Based Mine Control System”, Nonlinear Studies / MESA, vol. 12 issue 3, pp. 901-914, November-2021 (SCOPUS).
- Sur Singh Rawat, Sashi Kant Verma, Yatindra Kumar, Gyanendra Kumar, “Infrared small target detection based on non-convex ℒp-norm minimization”, Nonlinear Studies / MESA. 12 issue 3, pp. 929-942, November-2021 (SCOPUS).
- Gyanendra Kumar, Parul Tomar, “IPv6 Addressing Scheme With a Secured Duplicate Address Detection”, IETE Journal of Research. May 2020 8:1-8.(SCI)
- Gyanendra Kumar, Parul Tomar,” A Survey of IPv6 Addressing Schemes for Internet of Things”,IGI-Global, IJHIoT: Volume 2, Issue 2, Article 4, 2018
- Gyanendra Kumar, Parul Tomar, “A novel longest distance first page replacement algorithm” Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 10(30) August 2017.
- Gyanendra Kumar, Neelesh Mishra, Amit Pratap singh, OP Kushwaha, “A novel (VOL-Routing) Page Rank based on Visit of Links Routing algorithm method in ad-hoc wireless networks”, International Conference on Issues and Challenges in Intelligent Computing Techniques (ICICT), 2014 (SCOPUS).
- Neelesh Mishra, Gyanendra Kumar, Prerna, “Multipath Route Based Protocol For AD-HOC on Demand Distance Vector Routing”, International Conference on Emerging Trends and Developments in Science, Management and Technology 2013.
- Gyanendra Kumar, Neelam Duhan, A.K. Sharma “Page Ranking Based on Number of Visits of Links of Web Page”, International Conference on Computer and Communication Technology (ICCCT-2011), Proceeding of IEEE, Sep-2011(SCOPUS).
- K. Sharma, Neelam Duhan, Gyanendra Kumar “A Novel Page Ranking Method Based on Links-Visits of Web Pages”, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology [IJRTET], Special Issue,Nov-2010.
- Shivi Singhal, Anil Kumar Gankotiya, Gyanendra Kumar Maurya, Akancha Tiwari “An Investigation of Various Standards in Wireless Mesh Networks LANs, PANs and MANs” (ICDM-2011),IMT Ghaziabad.
- Lal Pratap Verma, Gyanendra Kumar, Parul Tomal “Enhanced Location Based Power Aware Routing Protocol in Ad-Hoc Network”, at NCETCIT-2011, RKGITW GZB.
- Gyanendra Kumar, Tarun Kumar, Ajit Singh, “Vulnerability in Blue Tooth Security”, at MIET Meerut, in 2007.
Workshop and STC
- STC on “cyber crime and forensic tools”, through ict, at RKGITW Ghaziabad, 5days, from 27/01/2014 to 31/01/2014.
- STC on “computer networking”, at RKGTIW Ghaziabad, 7days, from 30/06/2014 to 05/07/2014.
- A-3 Day National Workshop on “Open Source Software Koha-Training and Certification” at INMANTEC from 18-20th Dec., 2015 .
- A 2-days seminar on Intellectual property right at KIET Ghaziabad.
- Two weak short term course on Research Methodology at YMCA University of Technology Faridabad from 6-17 June, 2016.
- Two Days FDP on Big Data Analytics organize by Dr APJAKTU Lucknow from 7th to 8th August 2016.
- One week FDP on “Computational Complexity” sponsored by Dr. APJ AKTU Lucknow from 20th to 25th Feb 2017.
- One week workshop on “Sustainable Technologies for Energy and Environment” sponsored by Dr. APJ AKTU Lucknow from 17th to 22th June 2019.
- One week FDP on “Data Analytics using R” from11th July–15th July 2020 organized by Department of Computer Engineering and Department of Computer Application, J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad, Sponsored by TEQIP-3.
- One week workshop on “Internet of Things” from 14th dec – 18th dec 2020 organized by CDAC Kolkata sponsored by AICTE.
- One week FDP on “Outcome-Based Education: A Paradigm for Assessment & Accreditation", from24/08/2021 to 28/08/2021, at SKIT, Jaipur.
Human Value Course
- Attended workshop for Dean/HOD/Sr Faculty on ‘Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics’ from 10th – 16th May 2018 organized by AKTU Lucknow.
- Attended four days orientation program on “Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics” from 24-Aug to 27-Aug. 2019, organized by AKTU, Lucknow.
- Attended three days orientation program on “Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics” from 24-Jan to 26-Jan. 2020, organized by AKTU, Lucknow.
- Attended Workshop on “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” during 23-27, July 2020 as organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
MOOC, NPTL Course
- Completed Four-week FDP on “Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning” conducted by IITB from May 2nd 2016 to July 10th 2016.
- Completed 12-weeks NPTEL Mooc Course on “Introduction of Internet of Things” conducted by IIT Kharagpur from July to Oct. 2019.
- Completed 4-weeks NPTEL Mooc Course on “Python for Data Science” conducted by IIT Madras from Jan - Feb 2020.
- Ongoing 12-weeks NPTEL Mooc Course on “ Blockchain and Its Applications” conducted by IIT Guhawati.
- Two week FDP on “Foundation Program in ICT for Education” conducted by IITB on 19th and 20th August 2017.
- Two week FDP on “Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching-Learning Process” conducted by IITB on 16th and 17th September and 7-8 October 2017.
- One week FDP on “Wireless, Sensor System and IoT” held from 13th to 17th Feb 2017 Sponsored by Dr APJAKTU Lucknow.
Area of Interest
- Image Processing
- Computer Network
- Web Mining