Md. Raghib Nadeem is currently working as Assistant Professor in Division of Economics, School of Liberal Education, Galgotias University. Prior to this, he was associated with Ministry of Commerce, government of India as a research associate. He did his PhD in Economics (International Trade) from Aligarh Muslim University. His area of research is International Economics, Environmental Economics and Energy Economics. He has published his work in many national and international journals. He has participated in various international and national conferences and workshops on energy economics, international trade and Econometrics across India.
- PhD (Economics), Aligarh Muslim University, 2021
- B.Ed , Al-Falah University, 2015
- MA (Economics), Jamia Millia Islamia, 2014
- BA (Economics), Jamia Millia Islamia, 2012
- Energy Consumption and growth Nexus, Oil price volatility and shift in trade pattern, Shale gas revolution and OPEC
- Ghaffar, A. R. A., Nadeem, M. R., & Hasan, M. G. (2021). Cost-Benefit Analysis of Shale Development in India: A Best-Worst Method based MCDM approach. Journal of King Saud University–Science, 33, 101591. (Scopus Q1 Journal)
- THE EFFECTS OF SHALE REVOLUTION ON BILATERAL TRADE BETWEEN SAUDI ARABIA AND USA
- Impact of Digitalization on banking performance : A study of Indian Banks (UGC-Care).
- DEMONETISATION AND CASHLESS ECONOMY: PROS AND CONS (Edited Book)
- Volunteered in Common Wealth Games Delhi 2010 as an SPS Assistant.
- Worked as Young professional intern, Ministry of Commerce, GoI (2021)