Dr. Vikram Singh Jaswal is an Associate Professor cum Program Coordinator (Ph.D.) at the School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida. He specializes in the field of Jurisprudence and has more than fifteen years of teaching and research experience at renowned Universities. He has published six Books and more than fifteen Research Articles in various Indexed and Peer – Reviewed Journals. He has coordinated various National Level Events like National Moot Court Competition, National Debate Competition, National & International Conferences, National & International Seminars. He also has various awards in his name like Gold Medal in LL.M. (Constitutional Law) and Lala Jai Lal Nagal (FreedomFighter) Memorial Silver Medal.
2007, LL.M. (Gold Medalist) in Constitutional Law from HP University Shimla- HP
UGC NET (2011)
2005, LL.B. from HP University Shimla-5
2002, B.A from HPUniversity Shimla-5
Award & Recognition
Chapters in Book
1. Chapter “Dialectics of corporate social responsibility” published in book
Corporate Social Responsibility in 2015
2. Chapter “Dimension of Legal Research” published in Book Legal Researchpublished Mohan law House,2015
3. Chapter Economics of Law published in a book 2013.
4. Chapter published “Role of Corporate Governance in Security Market: Post 2013Scenario” in book titled “Companies Act 2013: Beginning of a new era”published by Manav Prakashan in 2016.
ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN DIFFERENT JOURNALS
1. Panpoticism and Autopoetcism of law and Contemporary Society through thelenses of Jeremy Bentham, Michel Foucault and NiklesLuhmaan (Panjab LawReview, Panjab University, Chandigarh (2022)
2. Existentialism and its impact on Legal Philosophy, Dehradun law Journal UGCCare) 2021
3. The Path of Law, Civil and Military Law Journal, Vol. 47, April –June 2011.
4. Corporate Governance:A legal Realism, Civil and Military Law Journal, Vol. 47,Jan-March 2011.
5. Globalisation of Law, Civil and Military Law Journal, Vol. 46, July –Sept. 2010
6. Corporate Social Responsibility – An Overview, Civil and Military Law Journal,Vol. 46, July-Sept 2010.
7. Criminal Justice – An Overview, Civil and Military Law Journal, Vol. 47, Oct-Dec. 2011.
8. Corporate Justice, Civil and Military Law Journal, Vol. 47, July-Dec. 2011.
9. Cyber Jurisprudence and IT Act 2000, Civil and Military Law Journal, Vol. 47,July-Dec 2011.
10. Dialectics of Law, Civil and Military Law Journal.
11. CorporateGovernance: A Legal Realism, 41 st National Convention of Company
12. Role of Independent Director in Corporate Governance National Convention ofCompany Secretaries,2014.
13. Dimension of Legal Research, Mohan Law House,2015.
14. Legal Profession and its Development in India, Civil and Military Law Journal,
15. Women Empowerment, Himachal Pradesh University Journal.
16. Corporate Environmental Responsibility, Himachal Pradesh University Journal.
Refresher Course & Faculty Development Programme
1. Participated in One Week FACULTY Development Programme on Multi-disciplinary Approaches to legal Epistemology organized by MaharashtraNational law University Aurangabad from 19 June to 25 th June 2022
2. Participated Two Week Inter – disciplinary Refresher Course on ResearchMethodology organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan CollegeUniversity of Delhi from 20 th Feb- 6 th March, 2022
3. Participated as Resource Person in Live Programme on Legal Awarenessorganized Door darshan Kendra Shimla (Govt of India) .
4. Participated in two-week Refresher Course on Law and Contemporary Timesorganized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College University of Delhifrom 27th Jan - 10 th Feb, 2022
5. Participated in Two Week Refresher Couse on Managing Online Classes & Co– Creating MOOCS12.0 organized by Teaching Learning Centre, RamanujanCollege University of Delhi from 7 th March – 21 st March, 2022
6. Participated in Faculty Development Programme by Galgotias University onResearch in Social Science Contemporary Trends, Perspectives and Pedagogyfrom 7 th Feb to 13 th Feb, 2022
7. Participated in 2 Weeks Refresher Course in Law and Social Transformationfrom July 15, 2019 to July 27, 2019 from Centre for Professional Development inHigher Education, Human Resource Development Centre University of Delhi,Delhi.
8. Participated in Faculty Development Programme on Law and Social Sciencesfrom 2 nd to 8 th January 2019 at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.Paper presented on “Regulatory Reflection on Outer Space Use of Force inInternational Law” in ICRAMSTEL-2 held on 30 th -31 st March 2019 at JIMSGreater Noida Uttar Pradesh.
9. Participated in Winter School on Comparative Law in Global South:Methodological Challenges and Issues of Identity Formation held between 10 th -17 th January 2018, organized by National Law University Delhi, India andUniversitadeglistudidella CampaniaLuigi Vanvitelli” Italy.
10. Participated in Professional Development Workshop on “New Ways of Teachingand Research for Better Delivery of Legal Services” organized by Bar Council ofKerela M.K. Nambyar Academy for Continuing Legal Education , Kochi inassociation with Lloyd Law College, Society of Indian Law Firms and BarAssociation of India from 7 th -10 th September 2017.
Participated in seven days Summer School on International Humanitarian Laworganized by Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida from 16 th to 22 nd June 2018.
CONFERENCES AND SEMINAR
1. Paper presented “Women and International Humanitarian Law” in 2ndInternational Conference on Contemporary Legal Issues- 2018 on 24th March2018 organized by Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh
2. Paper Presented National Conference Organized by BahraUniversity on 21 st Feb.,2015 (Drugs, Police and Politician a Socio Legal Study).
3. Paper Presented National Seminar Organized by Himachal PradeshUniversitySummer Hills Shimlaon 21 st and 22 nd AugustFeb.,2013 (FeministicJurisprudence:A Conceptual Study).
4. Paper Presented National SeminarOrganized by Indian Institute of Legal Studieson 2 nd May,2015 (Environmental Protection and Law).
5. Paper Presented National SeminarOrganized by Indian Institute ofLegal Studieson 2 nd May,2015 (Environmental Protection and Law).
6. SessionChaired in the National SeminarOrganized by Indian Institute ofLegalStudies on 2 nd May, 2015.
7. Paper Presented National Conference Organized by BahraUniversityon 30 thMay,2014 (Changing Dimension of Corporate Governance).
8. Paper Presented Second Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law InternationalMulti-Disciplinary Congress on Research Methodology on 2 nd March 2013 (Titleof the Paper Meaningful and Valuable Investigation in Legal Field:DifferentDimension).
Events Organized and Coordinated
1. General Convener in the Law Commission of India CLEA Regional Conference-2016 on Freedom of Speech and Expression held at Greater Noida on 5 th and 6 thNovember, 2016.
2. Faculty Volunteer in the National Law Day 2017 jointly organized by LawCommission of India and Niti Aayog at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 25-26November 2017 on the theme “Balancing Roles of Three Wings of the State towardsIndia’s Development”.
3. Faculty Coordinator in Fourth Prof. N.R. Madhav Menon SAARCLAW MootingCompetition India Round 2018-2019 held at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.
4. Member Organising Committee of Third Prof. N.R. Madhav Menon SAARCLAWMooting Competition & Law Students’ Conference (SAARC ROUND) 2017-18held at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.
5. Coordinator in Faculty Development Programme on Law and Social Sciences from2 nd to 8 th January 2019 at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.
6. Coordinator in Professional Development Workshop on “New Ways of Teachingand Research for Better Delivery of Legal Services” organized by Bar Council ofKerela M.K. Nambyar Academy for Continuing Legal Education , Kochi inassociation with Lloyd Law College, Society of Indian Law Firms and BarAssociation of India from 7 th -10 th September 2017.
7. General Secretary in National Conference Organized by Bahra University on21 st Feb., 2015 (Drugs,Police and Politician a Socio Legal Study).
8. General Secretary in National Conference Organized by Bahra University on 30 thMay,2014 (Changing Dimension of Corporate Governance).
1. Method of Justice System by Learning the reasoning Patterns and LegalJudgements of Judges using Artificial Intelligence and Natural LanguageProcessing , Application no. 202141058808A, The Patent Office Journal No.05/2022 dated 04/02/2022
Area of Interest
1. Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer’s Concept of Social Justice. Published in 2011 (Deepand Deep Pub)
2. Medical Negligence In India 2012(Regal Publication)
3. Cyber Crime and IT Act 2000(Regal Publication2013)
4. Legal Research Methodology and Jurisprudence Novelties and Genesis(RegalPublication 2015)
5. Lloyd Case Material, Jurisprudence –II (Legal Concepts), 2019, ISBN number9789389046564, Thomson Reuters
6. Lloyd Case Material Jurisprudence-I, 2019 ISBN Number 9788193763636,Prolific Law Publications.