Dr. P Sudhakar is currently working as Professor in School of Computer Science and Engineering. He has total experience of more than 16 years of teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since July 2022.
A goal-oriented professional with nearly 16 years of experience in Teaching Operations and Student Management. Experience of facilitating/coaching students by using interactive discussions and “hands-on” approach to help students learn and apply concepts in subjects
Excellent in conducting various student workshops & seminars; providing guidance & support to students regarding academic progress and achieving personal goals. Proficient in providing overall programmatic leadership in the development, implementation, coordination, assessment and daily administration of the Student Life Program. Skills in bringing about challenging & innovative teaching / learning atmosphere which empowers the active learner; high-quality student experience, through a comprehensive network of student support & guidance services. An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal, people management and problem-solving skill.
- 16 years of teaching experience
Award & Recognition
- Received Distinguished HoD award from Computer society of India,Mumbai on 14th jan 2017.
- Received Best Coordinator award from ICT Academy of Tamilnadu on feb 28th 2017.
- Best Academic Administrator Award from Top Engineers Forum on October 2nd 2016
- Best Academic Administrator Award from ASDF Global Awards on December 30th 2015
- Young Scientist Award (Engineering) from Venus International Foundation, Chennai on December 19th 2015
- Best Teaching Awards in Engineering from Staffordshire University, UK and Education Matters in 2014
- He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 25 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
- Received fund of 50000 from BRNS for organizing one day workshop on NS3. Ref no (2013/17/34/64/30/-BRNS)
- Received Fund of Rs 500000/- towards Modrobs from AICTE.
- Received fund of Rs 20000/- from DST–EDI for Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp.
Patent filled details
- IP Australia: AusPat Application Number: 2020101451
Invention title: AN AUTOMATED THERMAL SCANNER WITH SPEECH RECORDER AND AN ALERT SYSTEM TO AVOID THE TOUCH THEREOF
- OFFICIAL JOURNAL OF THE PATENT OFFICE
Application No:201941005201 A
Date of filing of Application :09/02/2019 Publication Date : 15/02/2019
Invention Title: SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR CONSUMPTION AND GENERATING POWER THROUGH THE FLOW OF WATER
- THE PATENT OFFICE Journal Publication Date : 18/03/2022
Application No:202241013215 A
Invention Title: ADVANCED REMOTE HEALTH MONITORING SYSTEM THROUGH CYBER PHYSICALSYSTEM INTEGRATED WITH CYBER SECURITY.
- THE PATENT OFFICE Journal Publication Date : 26/08/2022
Application No:202211044190 A
Invention Title: DESIGN OF SMART THIN FILM ACTUATORS FOR BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS AND INTERVENING THE COMPLICATIONS OF GENE MUTATIONS IN DIABETIC PATIENTS.
- Authored book on ‘Mobile Computing an Extensive Analysis’ in Lambert Academic Publishing House in 2015 with ISBN number 978-3-659-76614-5
- Authored book on ‘Computer Networking a Simple Learning’ in Lambert Academic Publishing House in 2015 with ISBN number 978-3-659-77662-5
- Authored book on ‘Open Source Software’ in Bonfring Publications in 2016 with ISBN Number 978-93-85477-49-2
- Authored book on ‘Data Structures’ in Bonfring Publications in 2016 with ISBN Number 978-93-85477-50-8
- Authored book on ‘Design Analysis and Algorithms’ in Bonfring Publications in 2016 with ISBN Number 978-93-86176-29-5