Dr. Shrawan Kumar Pandey is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Liberal Education. He is a firm believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put his efforts towards the overall developments of his students. He has participated in many conferences, seminars and workshops.
- MA, M.Phil and Ph.D in Political Science
- UGC-NET in Political Science and International Relations
Award & Recognition
- Indian Council of Social Sciences Research Doctoral Award
- He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences
- He has published research papers in reputed journals and also have edited book
- Introduction to Western Political Thought, Offered by NPTEL
- Short Course on- " Quantitative Method in Indian Politics and use of SPSS"
Area of Interest
- Indian Government and Politics
- Electoral Politics
- International Relations
- Local-Self Government
Socio-Economic Landscape and India’s Democracy: Sailing or Sinking?’ (Ed), Disha International Publication House, April 2022, ISBN: 9789391251628
He has been part of NITI Aayog Research Project on “Measures to Augment the Resources of Panchayats”
Expert of Self-Learning Material for MA Public Administration program offered at the centre for Distance and Online Education, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.