Dr. Ravi Sharma is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Computing Science and Engineering. He has total experience of more than 1 year 9 months of teaching Sociology and has been associated with Galgotias University since July 2022. He is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put her efforts towards the overall developments of his students. The area of research for Ph.D. work is Computer networks and he has published many research papers in reputed conferences and journals. I am passionate about training and educating young minds by bringing out their creative side and aspire to develop, chisel, and polish that.
- 1 years 9 months of teaching experience
- D. (Computer Science and Engineering) from M.M.M. University of Technology Gorakhpur in November, 2021.
- Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) from M.M.M. University of Technology Gorakhpur in May, 2016.
- Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) from Uttar Pradesh Technical University Lucknow in June, 2014.
Award & Recognition
- UGC Net qualified from University Grant Commission in Nov 2017.
- She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 11 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
- Participated in a one day “Workshop on Research Methods in Engineering & Technology” on 25th Oct 2014 (Sponsored by TEQIP II) organized by MMM University of Technology.
- Participated in the two days workshops on “Soft Computing Techniques for WSNs (SCWSN)” on September 14-September 15, 2019 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, and Uttar Pradesh.
- Participated in the one Week Short Term Training Program on “Data Analytics and IoT” held during 4th to 8th November 2019 at Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology – Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Participated in a TEQIP-III sponsored two day’s workshop on “Forensic Science and Technology” during 13th-14th February 2020 organized by Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur.
- Participated in a two-week Online Faculty Development Programme on “Wireless Communication Technologies for IoT” jointly organised by Electronics and ICT Academies held from 27 July to 07 Aug, 2020.
- Participated and completed the Faculty Development Programme on “MATLAB & Its applications in AI & ML” organized by Department of ECE, NIT Patna and AEC, Kumbakonam, Tamilnadu under Electronics and ICT Academy, NIT Patna, held from 19th – 26th May, 2020 in online mode.
- Participated & completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on "Security in Blockchain and Cyber Physical Systems Design" from 17/01/2022 to 21/01/2022 at Government Engineering College, Rajkot.
- Participated & completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on "BIO-INSPIRED COMPUTING FOR DATA ANALYTICS" from 08/02/2022 to 12/02/2022 at Lakireddy Bali Reddy College Of Engineering (Autonomous).
- Participated & completed successfully 5 Days Global E-FDP on “Unleashing Research Potential: Global Trends and Practices” Organised by Office of International Relations, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh held from March 7-11, 2022.
- Participated & completed One Week On-Line Faculty Development Programme on “Recent Trends in Cyber Security and Machine Intelligence” (CSMI-2022) organized by Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad (U.P.) from 31st January to 4th February, 2022
- 6 weeks Internship programme-2013 at HP Education Services, Noida on “J2EE”.
- 6 weeks summer training programme-2012 at HP Training centre, UIM, Allahabad on “J2EE (Struts and Hibernate)”.
- 2 weeks Training programme 2011 at UCER, Allahabad Campus on “Network Management”.
- Participated and completed the one-week Google cloud training: Preparing for the Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer Exam on June 28, 2021 at Coursera platform.
- Participated and completed the one-week Google cloud training (Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure) on July 9, 2021 at Coursera platform.
- Participated and completed the two weeks Google cloud training (Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation) on July 12, 2021 at Coursera platform.
- Participated and completed the two weeks Google cloud training (Elastic Google Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation) on July 12, 2021 at Coursera platform.
- Participated and completed the two weeks Google cloud training (Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services) on July 13, 2021 at Coursera platform.
- Participated and completed the two weeks Google cloud training: Reliable Google Cloud Infrastructure: Design and Process on July 28, 2021 at Coursera platform.
- Participated and completed the 19th weeks From Data to Insights with Google Cloud on April 21th, 2022 at Coursera platform.
Area of Interest
- Mobile AdHoc Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Optimization Techniques
- Internet of Things
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: +919807279261