Areas of Specialization
- PhD (Pursuing) Physiotherapy
- MPT(Cardiopulmonary) from Jamia millia Islamia, 2018-21
- DNHE from IGNOU, 2019-2020
- BPT from GGSIPU, 2013-2018
- Assistant Professor at Galgotias University from August 2021- Present.
- Clinical Physiotherapists at Senior citizen center, GK, Delhi from August 2019- Jan 2020.
Awards & Honours
- Appreciation certificate for best performance as Influential Clinician & Academician by Galgotias University on 8th September 2022.
- Panelist Speaker in UPIAPCON, 18th september 2022.
- Completed Certification on “Manipulation & Mobilisation Techniques for spine & Joints” July 2022.
- Completed certification “ Creating An effective Learning Environment using multiple intelligence strategies” from SIP & Amar jyoti institute of Physiotherapy, may 2022.
- Presented Poster titled “Effect of cardiac rehabilitation on autonomic function in patients with coronary artery bypass grafting: a systematic review” in International physiotherapy E-conference & published online in Indian journal of Physiotherapy, July 2021.
- Appreciation certificate as a Moderator in the event by Khidmat E Khalq, May 2021.
- Completed Online certification “How physiotherapy can reduce the incidence of MUCORMYCOSIS (Black fungus)” June 2021 from Noida International University.
- Completed Certification on “Role of Physiotherapy in COVID 19 (ICU & beyond)”, May 2020.
- Completed certification “ Non invasive ventilation (Basics): what? Why? When?” From National Heart Institute, Feb 2020
- Secured Third position in Talent Hunt in physiotherapy, 2020.
- Completed certification on Diversified Cupping technique, August 2019
- Completed Theraband workshop on September 2016, Delhi
- Completed course on PNF on Dec, 2015, Delhi
- Published research titled “Exercise training and cardiac autonomic function following coronary artery bypass grafting: a systematic review and meta-analysis”- Purnima kushwaha, Jamal Ali moiz & Aqsa mujaddadi, Egyptian Heart Journal. 2022 Sep 23;74(1):67. doi: 10.1186/s43044-022-00306-5. PMID: 36138168; PMCID: PMC9500144.
- Published research titled “Impact of mass media on quality of life during COVID-19 pandemic among Indian population”.- Prerna Sharma , Shailly Gupta, Purnima Kushwaha & Kanchan Shekhawat, International Journal of Science and Healthcare Research. 2020;5(3):260-7.
- International Physiotherapy E-conference, july 2021, SGT university, Haryana.
- International Neuro rehab conference and hands on workshop, November 2015, Delhi
- UPIAPCON 2022
- Fourth Annual conference of society of Indian physiotherapists, Feb 2019
- Ist national sports conference of physiotherapy, Feb 2018
- Oncocon 2017, Dec 2017, Delhi
- Multidisciplinary Healthcare conference AIIMS 2016, Delhi
- Management of Breast Cancer – A holistic Approach, March 2014, Delhi
- Recent advances in Neurorehabilitation, October 2014, Delhi
- Awareness of tuberculosis in community, Dec 2014, Delhi
- 4th Neurorehab Conference, March 2014
- Moral values in Healthcare Practices, October, 2013, Delhi
- Attended workshop on Maitland techniques organised by Galgotias University, 26 March 2023.
- Attended workshop on Evaluation, Assessment & correction of lumbo-sacral spine, November, 2022
- Attended workshop on Manual therapy (MET, MFR), September 2022
- Attended IP Awareness/Training program under NIPAM, April, 2022,Galgotias University.Attended 5 Days Global E-FDP on “Unleashing Research Potential: Global Trends and Practices” Organised by Office of International Relations, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh held from March 7-11, 2022.
- Attended 1st E-Conference “Developments and Obstacles in Recent Decades in the Field of Physiotherapy” 22-23th October 2021, Galgotias University.
- Attended 7 days FDP on Research Methodology- “Accelerators & Bumps” from 14th June-20th June, 2021.
- Attended webference on “Role of Chest physiotherapy in Covid 19 Pandemic” at National institute for locomotor disabilities (Divyangjan), August 2021.
- Attended webinar series on Orthotics and Prosthetics in rehabilitation: A complete Guide from 15th – 20th feb 2021.
- Completed training program for neck pain specialization, 2020
Delhi Council for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (DCPTOT)