Areas of Specialization
MPT from ISIC- institute of rehabilitation sciences in year 2019.
BPT from ITS- The education group in year 2016
• Currently working as Assistant professor at Galgotias University from July 2019.
• Completed 6 months of compulsory internship from Army hospital R&R, Delhi cant.
• Worked as a volunteer with Army hospital R&R, Delhi cant.
Experience: 3.6 years
Clinical postings at:
• 2000 hours at Rehabilitation Centre, ISIC Institute of Rehabilitation
• Max super specialty hospital, Vaishali
• G.B. Pant hospital, new Delhi
• TLM- The Leprosy Mission, Shahdra
• Surya hospital, ITS college campus
• ITS college of physiotherapy (OPD)
• Yashoda hospital, Ghaziabad.
Major Role in Department:
Deputy DSW of SMAS
NAAC 3 co-coordinator
Research coordinator UG
Discipline committee member
Division chair (neurology)
● Singh, S, Mahto P, Zafar, S. Comparative Analysis of Effect of Endurance Training on Obese Population. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPECIAL EDUCATION. 2022;37(3): 689-697.
● Kumar, K, Mahto P, Bansal, S, Kumar, N, Sharma, V. The Impact of Lockdown on Mental and Emotional Health of International Collegiate Students. International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM). 2021;9(5): 3028-3033.
● Kartik Varshney, Priya Mahto, Shahiduz Zafar Survey on Cervical Pain and Disability in Population during Lockdown Period of Covid-19 International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 4, April -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429.
● Dr sakshi bansal, Dr. Priya mahto, Dr.vikas sharma, "Impact of the covid-19 pandemic on education, rise of online teaching learning process & effects on health of kids.", International Journal Of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), ISSN:2320-2882, Volume.8, Issue 7, pp.2859-2861, July 2020.
• GGU-006-111 - Human Anatomic Model For Surgeries
• Editorial member at MC medical science journal
FDP and workshops
Global E-FDP on “Unleashing Research Potential: Global Trends and Practices"
FDP-Research and Innovations in Paramedical and Allied Health Science, Nov 2021
FDP- Quantitative research- SWAYAM-NPTEL, 2021
Attended FDP on Moodle learning management system , Dec 2020.
Attended FDP on Outcome Based Education and Accreditation. May, 2020
Attended CME on “Recent advances in Stroke and Neuro Rehabilitation”, 2019.
Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) and IP Management for Start-up
Indo-Muscat One-week Virtual Workshop on Research Writing Skills,2020
Manual Therapy Simplified virtual workshop, 2020
6th International Yoga Day, virtual workshop, 2020
Virtual workshop on IAs on inpods LMS- Teacher training, 2020
Basic Visceral Osteopathy By All India Association Of Physiotherapy, 2017
Manual Therapy Of Lumbar Spine By Dr. Umashankar Mohanty At ITS College Of Physiotherapy
Neurodevelopmental Technique Level 1 By Dr G.K. Balaji
Neural Mobilization By Dr. Senthil P. Kumar
CME level 1 Introductory On Chiropractic At AIIMS By Dr. Andria Huda
Rehabilitation Of Hand After Nerve Injuries By A.R. Ton Schreuders, 2015
National Workshop on Vestibular Rehabilitation By Dr. Sunil Bhatt, 2015
Neuro Developmental Techniques- Bobath Approach (Pediatrics And Adults) By Dr. Loganathan G., 2015
Practice Synergies for Pain Management Level 1 By Andria Huda,2014
Attended the Workshop on “Physiotherapy Management in I.C.U.”, 2009.
Attended the conference on “Current Approach of Physiology to Therapeutics and Rehabilitation”, 2007.
● Registered at Delhi Council Of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy (DCPTOT)