Dr. Pragya Srivastava is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Computer Science and Engineering. She has total experience of more than 8 years of teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2022. She is looking to diversify into the Academics. She is focusing on multiple facets ranging from educating to management. Confident of adding value to any role, utilizing my qualifications and research experiences. Believe in leading from the front and collaborating with larger teams to get tasks done. Possess good research skills, learn and adapt quickly.
- 8 years of teaching experience
Award & Recognition
- Research excellence award for Commendable Research in 2019-20.
- Research excellence award for Commendable Research in 2020-21.
- Won best paper award in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics & Communication, 2018
- Won best paper award in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics & Communication, 2017
- She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences &more than 15 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
Area of Interest
- Low Power Circuits
- CNFETs and FinFET based devices
Book Published ----
Other Achievements Qualified GATE 2012 with 95 percentile.