Dr. N. Suresh Kumar is currently working as Assistant Professor in the School of Computing Science and Engineering. He has a total experience of more than 8 years of teaching. He has been associated with Galgotias University since 2017. He is a firm believer in productivity and efficiency at work. He Exhibits an honest work ethic and the ability to excel in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, He believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to developing critical thinking and evaluating alternate approaches for problem-solving. He always puts his efforts toward the overall development of his students. He has convened/organized more than 40 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 8 years.
- 8 years of Teaching Experience
- 1 Year of Industry Experience
- D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- E in Computer Science and Engineering
Award & Recognition
- Appointed as the Head for Competition (Technical) and Hackathon Coordinator in SCSE-Galgotias University
- Received Academic Excellence Award in the year 2020-2021 nominated by Galgotias University.
- Member of School level student digital interactions.
- He has presented and published research papers in SCI, SCOPUS, WoS, UGC Journals.
- As on 2022, The number of Research Articles published in,
- SCI - 1 (Communicated)
- SCOPUS - 15
- UGC Approved Journals - 7
- Gender Teaching And Learning in Engineering (TALE) | Feb-Mar-2019 | #NPTEL19GE04S41350141
- Practical Machine Learning with Tensorflow | Jan-Mar-2020 | #NPTEL20CS44S1856551
Area of Interest
- AI & Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Computer Vision
- Web Technology
- Software Engineering
- S. Jerald Nirmal Kumar, K. Anandhan, N. Suresh Kumar and D. Damodharan, "Smart Education Using Mobile Green Cloud Enabled Platform and Services", Green Computing in Smart Cities: Simulation and Techniques, pp. 125-149, 2020. Available: 10.1007/978-3-030-48141-4_7.
- N. Suresh Kumar, D. Damodharan, K. Anandhan and S. Kumar, "Introduction to AI in E-healthcare", Applications of Artificial Intelligence in E-Healthcare Systems, pp. 1-18, 2022. Available: 10.1049/pbhe040e_ch1.
- Familiarize with Data Visualization tools such as, Tableau and Microsoft Power BI.
- Memberships in Professional Bodies: IAENG - International Association of Engineers, Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA), Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors, Institute For Engineering Research and Publication
- Attended various FDPs, workshops and Webinars in various topics such as, Artificial Intelligence & natural Language Processing, Bringing Artificial Intelligence to the Edge, Block Chain Technology - Applications, Issues and Challenges, Unleashing Research Potential: Global Trends and Practices, Advanced Concepts of Outcome-Based Education, National Education Policy 2020 :A Gateway to Academic Excellence, Neural Networks - Journey from Shallow to Deep Learning, and so on.