Dr. Monika Makhija is currently working as an Associate Professor in School of Business. She has total experience of more than 13 years of teaching Organization Behaviour and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2021. She is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. She Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students. She has convened/organized more than 20 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 4 years. She was Invited as an event judge at GNIOT group of institutions for, “Simulation-based case study analysis”. She has attended various FDP and seminars on case studies, focussed group discussions and research methodologies.
She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & also published research papers in various National, international & On -Line Journals. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Research Paper on “Impact of Social Media usage in Recruitment in Indian IT industry” in Amity Business Review Vol. 19, No. 2, July- December 2018: ISSN: 0972-2343
- Research paper titled, “Impact of Job Seekers’ profile on Social Networking Websites in the recruitment process in Indian IT firms”, published in MANTHAN: Journal of Commerce and Management Jan-June issue 2020.
- Research paper titled, “Impact of the use of Social Networking sites on Employer branding techniques in Indian IT firms”, published in Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management 9 volume issue 2&3 June and October 2020.
- Research paper titled, “Social Media for Talent Acquisition: Win-Win Situation for Recruiters and Jobseekers”, published in Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences Volume 43, 2022 - Issue 6: Resilience, Reinvention and Rebuilding Towards the New Normal (R3TN2-2022) (ABDC-C category). Taylor and Francis group.
- Filed the patent on, “System and method for improving human resources functionality in an organization”.
- Published a book chapter on, “Digital diversification and the use of new age technologies on Fintech firms” in IGI global.
Area of Interest
- Organization behaviour
- Human resource management
- Organizational change and development
- Performance and Compensation
- Leadership and development