Dr. Gulshan Shrivastava is working as Associate Professor in the Department of CSE at Galgotias University, Greater Noida, U.P. Prior to his current role, he was associated with Sharda University, and Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida, U.P., India. He was also visited at Datec Ltd., Papua New Guinea (PNG) as a researcher. He has supervised several PhD, M.Tech. and B.Tech. students for their research project. He is Associate Editor of IJ-ICT (Scopus Indexed) and served as Associate Editor of JGIM (SCIE Indexed) & IJDCF (Scopus Indexed), IGI Global and Section Editor of Scalable Computing (SCPE) (Scopus Indexed). He is also serving many repute journals as guest editor, editorial board member, international advisory board member, reviewer board member.
Moreover, Dr. Shrivastava is the life member of ISTE, senior member of IEEE and professional member of ACM, SIGCOMM, and many professional bodies. He has an ardent inclination towards the field of Data Analytics & Security. His research interest includes Information Security, Digital Forensic, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Malware Detection and Analysis.
- 14+ years of teaching experience
- D. (CSE) from the National Institute of Technology Patna
- Tech. (Information Security) from GGSIPU Delhi
- E. (CSE) from the MDU Rohtak
Award & Recognition
- Recipient of “Young Researcher Award” in the National Category of UILA -2021, dated 20th February 2021 organized by Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, University of Delhi, New Delhi in association with National Institute of Technology Patna and University of Valladolid, Spain supported by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
- He has 5 patents (1 Granted, 4 Published) and 55 articles, books and editorials in International Journals and Conferences of high repute including IEEE, Elsevier, Wiley, ACM, Springer etc.
- Data Privacy Fundamentals from Coursera
- Introduction to Machine Learning from NPTEL
- TCCSecA - Network Security from Cambridge Intercontinental University.
- Cambridge Certified Security Associate from Cambridge Intercontinental University.
Area of Interest
- Information Security
- Digital Forensic
- Malware Detection and Analysis
- Cyber Security & Cyber Law
Book Published (Major)
- Cyber Crime and Forensic Computing: Modern Principles, Practices, and Algorithms Scopus (Elsevier), De Gruyter, Germany.
- New Age Analytics: Transforming the Internet through Machine Learning, IoT, and Trust Modeling, Scopus (Elsevier), Taylor & Francis Group, UK & Apple Academic Press, USA.
- Forensic Investigation and Risk Management in Mobile and Wireless Communications, IGI Global, USA.
- Handbook of Research on Network Forensics and Analysis Techniques Scopus (Elsevier) IGI Global, USA.